The meeting

I was nervous,not because I was now working with my dad and officially meeting clients that were eventually going to be mine but because we was going to be seeing Jamie.

Jamie didn't really ever pay me any attention,yes I was his friend's daughter but that meant nothing to him.

I wasn't important enough to know. But now that I'd eventually be his lawyer,the person who he would need surely he'd want to know me.

I've wanted him for as long as I could remember I was only a teen when my infatuation started.

I had it bad. Really bad. I've been wanting him for about 11 years and now all I could think of was how this might be my chance.

Was I willing to do something that was without a doubt wrong. That could land me in alot of trouble if he found out.

He could send me to prison. My dad would be utterly disgusted with me, it could ruin me.

But on the other hand if he never found out...then no harm would be done right?

I was reckless I knew that. I'd done everything my dad ever told me to do but this time I was doing this for me. If that opportunity presented itself I wouldnt hesitate to take it.

Arriving at Jamie's mansion we was first shown our rooms by the maid. My room was huge I couldn't help but lay down on the massive king size bed. It was heaven.

I kept my bag with my belonging in the wardrobe,there was things I didn't want anyone to see in there and no point in unpacking.

Noticing how beautiful everything was I couldn't wait to have a bath later and hopefully prepare for what could potentially happen later on.

There was a small knock on the door and a maid told me it was time for dinner.

I was sat at the table with dad waiting for Jamie to arrive. I knew I was to be on my best behaviour. I didn't think the conversation would have much room for me in it tonight.

With my dad's and Jamie's egos there was no room for mine.

Jamie was filthy rich, a playboy. He had no siblings and there was never a mention of his dad, only his mum was alive but I never heard much about her.

He was quite a lonely man even though he fucked around he never settled down,he just wasn't the type.

Jamie and dad was talking away when I felt dad nudge my arm making me look up.

I smiled " sorry what was that I didn't quite catch it"

Dad didnt look happy and Jamie looked bored of me already.

" I said that you'll be soon taking over and become Jamie's lawyer"

" yes I'm very excited to get to work hopefully this will be a good business relationship just like yours and dad's" I smiled hoping for a reply

" we shall see if you can live up to your dad's name. I won't settle for incompetence if you disappoint me and let me down you won't be working for me anymore"

He wasn't even apologetic when he talked. He wanted me to know I was replaceable.

" Don't worry Jamie I am more than capable of getting the job done"

He just raised his eye brow at me..what was he thinking. It's like he had me under the spot light wanting me to squirm and show weakness ,that he intimidated me. He did but my dark desires had been brewing for years. His dominance only made me want a taste even more.

" It's Mr Barnett to you. I'm Jamie to your dad because we are friends. You will be nothing more than a colleague that will be available when I need you ,are we clear"

God, he was a dick. A royal dickhead. I had to stay professional even though I wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up and to act his age and be mature.

I've known him for as long as I can remember  but he still acts like I don't exist and as I'm a stranger.

He was only making me want to solidify my dangerous plan. Not only to satisfy my needs but to show him a lesson even though he'd never know.

He'd just sealed his fate tonight by being a jerk towards me.

"Of course Mr Barnett. Don't worry I'm fully capable of getting the job done."

With that the conversation was over.

I knew I'd have to meet my dad after dinner and hopefully it wasn't for a telling off.