Devious act part 2

Dropping my robe on the floor I was feeling so aroused I couldn't stop myself now even if I wanted to.

I looked at his beautiful face. And I kissed him. It was electric, I couldn't help it I stuck my tongue into his mouth and felt everything in his.

I wanted to experience everything. My hands was itching to touch him. Before I knew it I was peeling the quilt back and his body slowly revieled itself to me.

His toned abs his deep v going down to his groin. And then his humongous cock that stood erect. God he was big. He was going to destroy me.

I pulled the quilt all the way off him and just admired the view, he was godly.

I drew my fingers slowly up his body from his feet to his abs ,he was magnificent. He smelled absolutely divine.

I couldn't wait any longer. This was my one chance to do what I wanted I didn't have alot of time so I needed to get on with It.

I grabbed his cock,it was so thick my fingers didn't fit all the way around,it was hot to touch, his head was angry and already glistening with precum.

My tounge reached out and licked him. Oh god it was salty. I couldn't help myself I started to suck him moving him in my mouth as far as I could before my gag reflex could kick in.

I used my hands on the bottom of his shaft pumping up and down trying to get what I wanted.

I wanted to swallow his cum. I needed to. I'd never have this chance again.

After a few more minutes I felt his warm liquid squirt into my mouth, it was warm and salty and I swallowed every bit of it.

I was so proud of myself I just made a man cum for the first time. I was inexperienced,still a virgin at 24. But tonight that would change. I'd watched porn I knew what to do and I was going to take all of my firsts from Jamie.

I grabbed Jamie's hand and stuck it between my legs I wanted him to feel how wet I was even if he didn't know he'd made me get like this. I knew he'd split me in two with his massive cock so I have to get warmed up.

I glided myself along his hands rubbing my wetness back and fourth,I was driving myself crazy.

The heat from his hands made my whole body come alight with goosebumps. I didn't just want this I needed this.

I took my thong off and chucked it to the ground. I wanted to feel his fingers inside me.

Gathering his index finger I slowly started to guide myself down onto him.

God his finger was so thick and it was just the one that was inside of me. I was riding his hand releasing breathy little gasps.

It felt too good. I should feel guilt but I didn't, I was too far gone in my infatuation and too lost in the euphoric feeling.

Anding another of Jamie's fingers I could feel my wetness sliding down to the palm of his hand I was almost ready.

I'd been waiting for this moment for years. I was about to lose my virginity to an unsuspecting Jamie.

Slowly pulling his fingers out and using them to brush against my clit one last time I was ready.

Climbing ontop of Jamie I grabbed his thick cock and drew it back and fourth over my pussy coating it in my juices. I knew this was going to hurt but I was ready and I knew it'd soon turn into pleasure.

Holding it at the entrance of my hole I could feel myself slowly pushing down and feeling the resistance. Nothing had ever entered me before.

Pushing down more I could feel the burn and the slight sting so I kept pushing down then pulling back helping it to easy in and out going down abit more each time.

When his tip finally sat inside and was met with more resistance I knew I was at my hymen.

It was time to take the plunge I steadied myself my breathing was rushed,my heart was racing.

I took the plunge and plunged down. My breathe was frozen. The pain shot through me light lightening. I was hunched down to Jamie's chest. It fucking hurt.

I expect it to hurt but I didn't expect to be winded. I gave myself a few minutes to catch my breath and steady myself back into an upright position.

Slowly I moved myself up and back down the burn and sting was still there,looking down I could see my blood coat Jamie's cock.

The pain started to dissipate and turned into uncontrollable pleasure. God is this how sex felt. Fuck why did I wait till I was 24 to experience this .

My whole body was clammy I was getting so close. The pressure was building,I could feel Jamie's cock all the way up to my belly button it was literally like he was inside my stomach fucking me. My stomach started feeling tight.

I had to stop myself from digging my claws into Jamie's skin. I was on fire trying to resist what was happening to me. My breath was fast my body was quivering and before I knew it I was crying out and hunched over.

I came. And not only did I come but Jamie came too,I could feel his cock throbbing inside of my while my pussy was clenching and milking everything he had.

Fuck. This was the best thing that I've ever experienced in my life. I knew I didn't have long and I decided to go again.

I fucked him once more before I cleaned him up.i couldn't leave any evidence that I was ever here.

Once morning came Jamie was nothing but a business partner to me and my infatuation was over. I got what I wanted.

I'd of Glady taken it from him if he offered me it but he was never going to do that. I was nothing to him, and now I got what I wanted he was nothing to me.