Getting to work

It's been a few weeks since I started to work with my dad. And I felt like a new woman. I definitely had a spring in my step.

I was on top form. My dad was proud I hit the ground running. I was given high profile clients and was showing everybody just who I was, and that I was someone not to be messed with.

I was ruthless when I needed to be. My looks fooled people. I looked sweet and innocent. I was 5'3 slim but curvy. I looked like I couldn't hurt a fly or say boo to a ghost.

I was creating my own name.

Work was great. I made a few friends and started to put myself out there with men. After my first sexual experience the hunger was growing within me.

Jamie was a one time thing. I wouldn't go back there again, it was too risky.
I had alot to lose if he ever found out about what I had done.

I wasn't proud but I also had no regrets.

Finding a sexual partner that I didn't have to drug should be easy. But guys where jerks.

They just had to open their mouths and I was dryer than the Sahara desert.

It wasn't just about the looks they had to be a decent person and not be stupid. I wasn't just going to shag anything.

My dildo had been keeping me satisfied since Jamie but it wasn't as good as the real thing.

I had dinner this evening with a client. He was a thug. But unfortunately this meal was unavoidable.

I knew he was a player and a dickwad. He just wanted in my pants and he wasn't going to get anywhere. I have seen the outline of his penis and it wasn't anything impressive.

I had standards I atleast needed 8 inches as the minimum, I wouldn't settle for less. And hopefully the person would know how to use it to get me off.

Clocking off work I had a few hours to go home and get ready for tonights meal.

We was meeting at the restaurant much to his dismay he wanted to pick me up but I wasn't having the creep think this was anything more than just business.

I didn't put anything fancy on,just a black dress and heels. I kept my make up onfrom work. I wasn't dressing to the nines for him.

Arriving at the restaurant I gave my name and was lead to the table where Adam was already seated.

He tried to kiss me on each cheek which I reluctantly let him do as to not draw attention to us.

The meal was dragging. The food was delicious. I just had a small glass of wine.

But the company was hideous.Adam just talked about himself he was a pig. He thought I was impressed I could tell he was hinting at extending the night and heading back to his place but that wasn't going to happen.

I felt like there was eyes on me. It was an unsettling feeling. Slowly looking around as to not draw attention the only familiar person I saw was jamie.

I hadn't seen him since the meeting. We had no reason to see each other my dad was still on his cases.

He was with a woman having a meal,no doubt his piece for the night. He didn't smile though.

His gaze caught mine and his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

He probably wondered what the hell I was doing here.

Moving my gaze back to Adam. I really tried to engage in the conversation but he was just annoying.

I moved the conversation to his court case at the end of the week telling him I'd get him off.

I needed the bathroom so I grabbed my purse and excused myself. I headed straight to the bar to pay for my meal and drinks. I wasn't going to let him pay for me.

After paying I made my way to the bathroom. Coming out I bumped into someone and stumbled and was about to fall.

Strong hands gripped my  waist and forearm. " oh gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going,thank you for steadying me."

My gaze travelled up and was met with Jamie looking back at me looking irritated.

" Does your dad know you're here?"

God what was I 12 my dad didn't need to know everything about me. He knew I was a woman and practically couldn't wait for me to bring a man home.

My dad said having me was the greatest prize he could of ever won. I was someone to leave his legacy to. To follow in his footsteps and make him proud.

Remembering how Jamie told me I was to address him as Mr Barnett and remain strictly professional with him that's exactly what he'd get from me.

" Thank you for your concern Mr Barnett, but being an adult and an independent woman I do not need to run my every move through my dad. He respects me enough to let me make my own decisions and to live my life. Now if you'll excuse me I must be getting back"

I could tell he didn't like my response his grip on my arm tightened.

" Who do you think you are to talk to me like that. I don't think your dad would appreciate it now would he. You are on a date with a known criminal. I should have a word with your dad. You clearly don't have a good sense of judgement"

What was his problem. " Mr Barnett with all due respect my personal life is non of your concern. I know what I'm doing. And if my dad can show me respect to let me live my life I'm sure his friend has no business to question that"

Without giving him a second more of my time I left and headed back to my table. I needed to get out of here and get back to my bed it had been a long day.

I finally got into bed 45 minutes later and it felt like heaven.