18

Rue struggled to keep her curiosity and excitement at bay. She couldn't believe that she had managed to break Mr. Fox. He was finally giving her what she had always wanted.

He climbed on top of her and pinned her to his bed. He looked down at her and she licked her lip as they suddenly felt dry. He just stared down at her and Rue struggle to read his mind. She didn't need him to have room for thoughts. What if he stopped? The thought of that happening terrified her. She knew she had to have him at all cost.

"Kiss me, please." She pleaded.

"Beg me," he said happily grinning with glee.

"Please oh please goodness you are killing me" Rue cried.

Mr. Fox smirked at her, swimming at her desperation.

Rue watched him, lean closer and closer to her and she sucked in air with anticipation of what was to come. His lips were just an inch from hers and when he stopped she shut her eyes to hide her disappointment. When she opened them he descended on her and found her lips, he started to kiss her and she returned it with equal hunger.

His hand moved from her sides down to her hips. He started to caress her and Rue found herself moaning his name.

"Do you like that?" He asked against her mouth.

She moaned. She didn't want to waste any time, all she wanted was to have him inside her. She had waited for long, dreamt and even restrained herself from just touching herself to have an idea of what she was missing.

He continued to rub and stroke and tease in cruel fashion. It is like he delighted in denying her any satisfaction. Her hands moved down to his waist, as her fingers fumble to open it and finally have her way.

She wondered how he looked like, how he would feel and she couldn't wait to not wonder.

He brought his hands under her back and lifted her finally unhooking her bra as her breast stared at his face. His mouth found her nipples. he shuffle between the two with greed and Rue arch her back giving him more access and when he could no longer hold himself back he stooped and step from the bed and in seconds he was naked.

Rue gasped at his naked form. Mr. Fox came back in the bed, on top of her. She watched him as her mind became blank now that it was happening. Everything she had memorized to do vaporized in the thin air. However she was lucky as Mr. Fox seemed to have no trouble guiding her.

He slipped her panties and stopped for a moment to admire her lying on his bed in her purest form. He refrained from talking too much, afraid if he did he could hear himself how wrong this was.

"Spread you legs for me," He requested and Rue obliged. "Relax," He said.

Rue breathed and tried to calm her nerves. She didn't want Mr. Fox to note how tense she was. He held his cock at her entrance rubbing on her. She was already soaking wet and yet the action made her almost cum. Then he pushed himself inside her in bit. He stopped and Rue opened her eyes to meet his corned look.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Even though Rue was in pain she wasn't ready to admit to that. She had read it was normal for first time and it would subside with time replaced with pleasure and that is all she needed.

She nodded urging him to continue, he pushed until he was deep inside her. He started to slowly thrusting. As Rue had predicted the pain was slowly disappearing replaced by a feeling that was out of this world. She pulled Mr. Fox to her and started to kiss him. Loving the feel of his weight on her. Did he have any idea how good he felt inside her? she wondered.

She pulled him deeper into her and all over sudden Mr. Fox rolled them over such that she was on top. She froze unsure what was expected of her. He put his arms on her hips and started guiding her, she caught on fast. She rocked back and forth, almost bending his shaft with her movements.

She moaned louder, surprising herself. It was wonderful. Why was Mr. Fox rejecting her advances like sex was some disgusting painful thing?

Like the quick leaner she was, Rue moved all the way off his shaft then slid down and pushed forward, grinding down around him...over and over until Mr. Fox was calling her name.

Rue couldn't believe she was making Mr. Fox scream. She increased her speed and intensity of her movements.

"Mmmm..." Rue groaned as her body came down on Mr. Fox. Her breast rubbing against his chest. She started crashing down over him and he writhed underneath her, feeling his swelling inside her.

She threw her head back as she rode his magnificent erection. Hard and fast. All over sudden Mr. Fox lifted her off him and jumped up as he released his cum on the bed.

Rue stared at him frustrated that he stopped when she was about to reach her climax. She looked down at the bloody sheets. It was done and could not be undone. She was no longer pure.

"Does it hurt?" Mr. Fox asked.

Rue shook her head. She heard him sigh. "Well, now you got what you wanted. You can clean up and leave." He stated.

Rue looked at him surprised by his sudden change. "Be quick." He said walking to his bathroom. What just happened?