24

The laptop had gone to sleep and Rue barely noticed. She had put the twins in bed and she decided to email the university her defer letter for the first academic year. All she could hope for was that they accepted and the opportunity would be available again in a year. Yet she couldn't hit sent.

She let out a gasp when she heard footsteps and looked up to realize it was Mr. Fox. She was so lost she didn't hear him come in. Her plan to stay away was altered with the recent events. With her house sold it was a matter of time before she was homeless and this job would help her rent a room in such an event occurs.

"I will be leaving," She stood.

Mr. Fox did give her space and let her mourn, but not once had he condoled her.

His arm grabbed her as she attempted to leave, "Wait," He said.

He gulped when he saw the sadness in her eyes. He carefully drew her into an embrace. She didn't resist as she allowed herself to be held. The hug was too tight until it hurt, yet Rue didn't mind.

After a while he released her but his arm remained on her waist. Their eyes remained locked until Rue gave in into her intrusive thoughts and tiptoed, her arms circling round his neck. She brought her lips to meet hers. Once they touched it ignited a fire within. It fire burned more intensely, demanding more to feed its lewd hunger. She surrendered to her weakness. She wasn't capable of staying away or even avoiding him. She kissed him harder.

"Not here," He muttered between the kisses.

She stopped, and for once she was embarrassed by her action. She wanted to forget everything that had happened in a week. Mr. Fox shut her laptop and helped her put it in her bag. He took her hand led her towards his bedroom. Rue didn't allow herself to think. This time she wasn't begging him. He was the one taking the lead. He wanted her, he was initiating it. Or was it pity? No. He would never use her pain to his advantage, could he?

He opened the door and she took his lead. She always had trick up her sleeve and knew what to say, seduce or flirt. Yet, she didn't know what to do. It was like a prey in her own game.

"Can i use the bathroom?" She said walking towards it.

As soon as she was inside she shut the door and took a deep breath. She quickly removed her clothes to take a quick shower. The last she took one was the day of her father's burial, a week ago. It was the quickest she had ever had.

"Are you okay in there?" Mr. Fox knocked on her door.

It was the quickest shower she ever took. She stepped out, his towel tied round his waist. They stood in silence before he took a step forward to continue where they had left.

Within minutes the towel was on the floor and she was sprawled naked on his bed. She expected to hear his usual speech of how wrong this was, yet all showed was enthusiasm.

"Spread your legs," He commanded and she obeyed. She watched him curiosity what he wanted. He moved and knelt between her legs. She shuddered when she felt his warm breath. What he did next was something she had never anticipated or done.

"Daddy...." There was a shout from the other side of the door and it woke Rue up and too her a minute to realize she was not on her bed. The door opening didn't give her room to think as she ducked underneath the blanket. She heard Xana's footstep stop.

"Daddy i..." She stopped.

Underneath the blankets Mr. Fox was naked and it tempted Rue to play with his shaft despite the serious mess they would be in if Xana would lift the blanket and see her.

"Sorry... I didn't know Angie was here." Xana said.

"She came in late." Mr. Fox lied.

"Hi, Angie," Xana said.

"Hi," Rue tried sound like Angie.

"I better get out of here, it is too embarrassing." Xana announced.

Rue was about to uncover herself when she heard Xana speak again. "Is that Rue's bag?"

Shit!

She remembered her laptop bag. Now her bestfriend was going to find out that she was sleeping with her father. What would happen if she did. Would she approve or their friendship would come to an end. It frightened her to think she could lose her friend because of her own perversions.

She waited to be discovered, the blanket to be pulled off but it never happened.

"Oh, she forgot it yesterday and kept it safe for her. You should take it with you to bring to her." Mr. Fox was smooth with his lies.

"Okay," There were more footsteps and the door was shut then silence.

"It is a risky game we are playing," Mr. Fox said as he uncovered Rue.

"That was close, we will be careful in the future until we can tell them," Rue said.

Mr. Fox's eyes widened, "Tell them? Are you being delusional?" He asked his voice a bit high. He exhaled, " This is why i didn't want this to begin with."

Rue felt weak and her heart shatter. Last night he made her believe they were finally on the same page. "But i want to be with you,"

Mr. Fox alighted from the bed. He was all naked and took Rue all her strength not to jump on him and have him do everything they did again.

"You are a kid, there isn't much i can give you except this, it is your choice." He pointed between them indicating sex.

Rue blinked tears, she badly wanted him and was willing to anything even the crumbles, "And that is all i want," She sniffed even though they both knew it was a big lie.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all. 

Chapter 27 is now available at inkitt.