Chapter 6 (Arjun's)

"Let's see" I said while head out of the room.
I already clear about that whether she want Or not, she's fucking mine.
                                    But when I remember our bathroom encounter, a smile kept on my lips. I can't forget about when she was so close to me and her waist so soft. When I pecked her lips her reactions was really worth it. It was also my first kiss and logically it was not a kiss it was Just a peck and her lips were so soft.

                                        I broke out of my thoughts when I hear maa calling me "Arjun,come"
I walk to the dining table and sat. To my luck meenakshi kaki (aunt) said "Amaira go sit beside hukum sa"( in Rajasthan king is locally known as hukum sa )
"Don't call me hukum sa kaki, I'm like krish to you" I said
She nods and give me smile.
In right of me the harshit sat and in my left my lotus. I think today is my lucky day. Firstly,  I got some alone time with my lotus and now at dinner she sat beside me.
                                  Suddenly someone elbow me in my stomach,  I look It's harshit the dumba*s.
"Bas bas kitna dekhega usey Mujhe pta h vo teri h" he said With teasing tone.
(Enough how long will you see her, i know she's your )
I didn't even notice that I looking at her.
"Teri h kya meri hi thi" I said with proud smile
(What do you mean by she's your, she's already mine from earlier)
                           Yes harshit knows about it since the say I saw her and love her. But I didn't told about this to krish, she's  his little sister. If he get to get to know he will sure murder me but it doesn't matter no one can stop Me from her not even krish if anybody he or she will burn. I can burn down the whole f*cking world for her.

Soon we eat dinner, during the dinner baba and rudra kaka talk about The business. Maa and meenakshi kaki busy in their own world and the youngsters & harshit bickering each other and my sweet lotus quietly busy in her food. And I just admiring the beautiful view.
                            We start to left The Gupta's mansion.
"We are sorry for not talk about that, finally krish awake so....." Meenakshi kaki about to say something when maa cut off her by saying "its not a problem, don't worry we'll talk about that later."
Kaki nods

Here I'm hell confused, don't know What they were talking about.

"Maa, what's the matter? Is anything wrong? " I ask

"No don't worry. It was just nothing, let's leave" She shrugged it off

Soon we leave and  harshit go his mansion.

                               •••••••••••••••••••

Hey readers,
                      I'm so much Happy. Yesterday we got 1m views literally. I can't tell you how much Happy I'm after see that and also we got 1.6k views on story.
                                    Thank you so much for your love 🥺❤️

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter