Chapter- 18 [Amaira's]

Today is my sangeet, Well everyone in the family is soo good. Rajvansh family elders love me like their daughter and the youngers,they become my siblings and Riya becomes like my third bestfriend while raj, shivam, ayush are like to be notorious brothers. I like the way when they pissed their bhai sa. I mean Arjun.
      I break out of my thoughts when sush and adi came.

   "Go ready for  your sangeet" sush said.
   I nod.
I am ready in my black colour embroidery with deep neck cut lehenga with some minimal jewellery.

                            (Imagine her)

Sush is ready in her pink lehenga and adi in navy blue lehenga.

"You are looking so gorgeous" Sush and adi said.

"You two also. " I said.

"let's go down" Adi Paid

  at which  We go down, the whole garden is decorated elegantly with flowers and golden lights. When I notice Arjun ,he's busy with Krish bhai and Harshit bhaiya, Arjun is looking so breath -taking in his black kurta. Black suits on him. I shrugged off my thoughts.

Soon the program started. Now is our couple dance. we go to the stage, lights went off .The white spotlight grabbed  us. He place my hand on his shoulder and put his hands on my waist. Then the song start-

Tum se hi din hota h...
Tum se hi Shaam aati h...
Tum Se hi...
Tum se hi...

"You are looking breathtaking,lotus" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"You are not looking bad either" I said while dancing.
He chuckled and The dance was over. the lights open.

Everyone was cheering and hooting for us.
The program went very well and now is girlls night bachelor party. Me, sush, riya, adi we are going to the club now. I change in my red thigh length dress with hairs free. I apply a nude lipstick. Now we four are ready.

 Now we four are ready

"let's go" Sush said.

We enter the car. After a good drive we reach to the maiden's club (that's imaginary name ).We enter in the club, the club was full of teens and adults. all were dancing and drinking. We head to the bar.

"Riya you are a light-drunker, so don't drink much."I Said

She nods .

Riya and Adi order wines while me and sush order beers, So we drink and move to the dance floor. we started to sway in directions.

After someminutes while we were, dancing someone came behind me and shake his arms, I'm very well known of this touch

"What are you doing here? "I asked.

" Just to admire you" he said.

I turn around to look at him.
"That's girls night, Arjun" I said sternly.

"We're also here to enjoy my bachelor's party and then we saw you all here and we thought to enjoy this" he said.

I'm already drunk and don't want to ruin my bachelor's party.
I nod.
I face my back, when I look sush is busy with harshit bhaiya and adi with bhai. Something is fishy .But I don't see riya...

"Where is riya?" I ask.

"She's drunk and passed out so shivam took her in car" he said.

"Shivam, Raj and Ayush are also here? " I ask.

"Yes and they are busy on their fun." he said.

we started to dance when song start-

Toh chal chale geerein
Padhey uthey udhey
Aa tujhko laga
Du mere kar..
Iss raat mein..
Beete umar, saari umar
Aa raat bhar ( aa raat bhar)
Jaayein na ghar ( jaayein na ghar)
Aa raat bhar..

I drank too much that I passed out in his arms.

                      •••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers,
How are you all? Sorry for the updates but I am so much busy in my academics and pls like yrr.......

With lots of love,
Your Author,
Blossoms of winter