Chapter- 22[Amaira's]

Tears are spilling down from my eyes non stop. I can't digest the fact that Arjun is not the reason but i'm the reason. Arjun always loved me but i'm the one who always run away from him and now I can't digest this, that i'm the reason of my Brother's condition. But now I can't lose Arjun. I want to love him always but the unnecessary hatred took place on my heart but now I would not let him leave. I wiped off my tears and go to the bathroom to freshen up for my first rasoi.

I changed into my yellow saree and wear some minimal jewellery along with it.

                   (Something like this)

I looked in the hall but Arjun was not there. I enter in the kitchen, there was Maa and Kaki. I took the blessings of them Firstly and asked,
"Maa-kaki, did you see Arjun ji"

"He said he will be here at breakfast and then leave for his work. We were upset But...." Maa Said

"No Maa, its completely fine" I said

"Okay beta, and What will you cook today as today Your First rasoi and if you need any help we can"

"It's Okay maa, I will cook Kachoris and aloo paratha And in sweet kheer" I said

They nod and left out of kitchen.

I am already done now making the breakfast so I served the breakfast on the table with the help of servants. Arjun is already sat on his chair , I also sat beside him. I am already nervous now.
                      Everyone started to praise me but Arjun didn't said anything. Maa and baba sa said
"Come here beta, we have a gift for you"

I nod and walked towards them and touched their feet. They gave me a Box. I opened it. It is diamond necklace.

"Thankyou maa and baba sa" I said

"Daughters don't say Thank you, they ordered Okay beta" baba said
I nod.

"Come here bacha " kaki said
I nod and walked towards them and touch their feet. They also gave me the platinum bangles .

"This is so beautiful " I said

"Just like you beta " kaki Said. And kaka smiles at me and nods.

When Youngers yell "bhabhi come here too, we also have a gift for you"
I walk towards them. Ayush gave me the rolex watch. A bracelet by Shivam. Book set by Riya and lots of chocolate boxes by Raj.
I thanked all of them And hugged them.
They all are like my sister and brother.

At the end of the breakfast, Arjun said
"I am going to the another country for two days"

"But.." Maa was about to say Something when he Said

"Please Maa ,the meeting is so important that's why I am going"
Everyone nod at him.

He is really so much angry on me, he doesn't even bother to look at me. He already leaves now.
Maa said "beta you should go up and freshen up, Krish will be coming in half an hour for taking you to your home"

"Jii maa" I Said and left for my room.

I need to talk with bhai about this matter. If I don't know about the whole truth then things will become more complicated.

Bhai is already come to pick me up. I go down, bhai is already here now. I hugged him. I bid bye Everyone. We leave out of the palace and sat in his car.

"Kesi h chipkali" bhai ask
(How are you lizard)

"M achi hu aur tu chuchundar " I ask
(I am fine and you house shrew)

"Tu chli gyi h toh bdhiya hi hunga " he said teasingly.
(You are gone now so I will be fine now)

"Bhai I want to ask you Something " I said seriously

"Hm..say" he said

"But you will be give me honest answer" I said

"Okay, ask " he said

"Bhai what happened at that time of your accident, I want to know clearly. I have already read the letter you gave to Arjun. What you have written in that, is that true?"  I asked

"There-is-nothing-like-that" he stuttered.

"Bhai please tell me the truth otherwise it will affect our relationship please bhai. What exactly had happened " I Said

He nods and park the car on the corner.

He faced me and said
"All the things which have written in that letter are all truth. I put myself on stake but nothing can compare How much I love You bacha. We bicker a lot but I love you very much bacha. You are my heartbeat my sister for whom I can happily die. Sorry for the misunderstanding between you two. And there is no fault of Arjun in this whole matter."

By hearing this pool of tears started to flow down from my eyes. I blamed Arjun for everything which he didn't even do. I made unnecessary hate in my heart for him.

"Now don't cry " he said

"Bhai lekin...." And started to cry.

"I'm the fault Bhai, just because of me you And Arjun both have to suffer just because of me.." I said

"No bacha there is nothing like that " he said.

I know my deadly past but I don't expect this.

"Bhai Why is my past like this ? Why Bhai?  Why I can't remove all the memories of that.  Why Bhai " I said while crying bitterly.

"Don't cry bacha, now let's go to home and think how will You make up to Arjun, Okay " he said.

I nod at him and correct myself.

I reach to home and hug mumma - papa. After we chit - chat long time.
One day is already went now, I have to do something now.

Next morning :-

I am in a cafe in my oversized T-shirt and sweatpants waiting for sush and adi to come. They arrived after 10mins. We ordered and I told them about everything What happened yesterday. I already a plan to make up for him. They both nod.
                             Arjun is coming today, so I prepared a date for both of us. They both leave.

                   (Something like this)

I am in my chikankari sequin saree waiting for Arjun to arrive. Its already evening now time for Arjun to arrive anytime. All people are out of the palace for today only except guards.

A voice of door opened reach through my ear. I looked at the direction, there is Arjun standing lazily. The very moment I saw him, I ran towards him and wrap my hands around his neck and............

               •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo, how are you all? Did you like the chapter and sorry for the grammar. English is not my first language sorry.
Like and comment ❤️

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter