Chapter-28[Amaira's] 🔞

16+ content. Only read if you are comfortable enough. This is my first timing writing a smut so forgive me if it is not good.

                 ********************

As I close the door, he pinned me to the door. He started to kiss me. The kiss was not sweet. It is full of desire, lust. He started to suck on my lower lip until I felt a metallic taste in my mouth. He push his tongue in my mouth. He started to devour hungrily each corner of my mouth. I tug on his hair With the intensity. He left my mouth Only to pick me up in bridal style.
      He gently made me lay on the bed and hovered over me. He started to suck on my jaw. He go down and nibbled on my neck. I grab his hair and arched my back. He suck on mu collarbone leaving red and purple marks all over my neck. He bit on my cleavage.

"Ahh..." I moaned out.

He look up at me and ask "May I?"

I nod.

He gently flip me on my stomach. As his finger touch my nape a shiver ran down my spine, goosebumps rose through my skin. He sensually opened the dori of blouse. He again flip Me on my back and remove my blouse. He throw the blouse somewhere in the room leaving me in my nude bra. He gave a lick to my cleavage. I arched my back in a pleasure. He graze his teeth over my bra and before I can proceed anything he tore my bra into two fucking pieces.

"What the hell." I said taken aback by his reaction.
He didn't say anything rather he take the nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue over my nipple and tug on it.  He suck on my nipple While kneading the other one. I tight my grip on the bedsheet. My eyes roll backwards. Suddenly a pain jolted through my body. He bit on my nipple.

"Aahh...." I winced in pain.

"Eyes on me When I suck you." He said leaving the nipple With a sloppy sound but not so Soon. He take the other nipple in his mouth. I looking at him. He is sucking hungrily on my nipples leaving purple marks all over my chest. He is squeezing the other one with his hand. I felt wetness in my core seeing him sucking over my breast. He started to go down while peppering kisses all over the way. He nibbled on my belly button.

"Mhmm...." I moaned.

He again turn me on my stomach and feather my nape. Another shot ran through my spine. He gave a lick to my nape. Weird sensations started to build up in my body. He flip me on my back again and started to suck over my waistline.
He looked up at me and said "May I? It's okay if Don't want to do this. It is completely your choice."

I blinked at him and said "I trust you Arjun."
He removed his kurta in one go, his perfectly fine abs came into view. I felt a sudden urge inside me to ran my fingers on his perfectly define abs.
He gently removed my saree making me lie Only on my panty. He also removed his lower. I felt shyness and turn my face in other direction. He took my lips in a soft and delicate kiss letting me fell content breaking out the kiss.

He said, "Never hide yourself from me lotus." 

I nod.

"Will you give me the honour to become the most happiest man by devour you lotus?" He ask

I nod. He peck my forehead.
He settled between my legs making my legs settle wider and place his head between my legs. He graze his teeth over my panty and removed it slowly by his teeth. I felt his hot breath fanning over my sensitive spot. I shivered down. He parted my lips down there and swirl his tongue over my clit.

"Ahh.." I moaned.

He envelop my clit in his mouth. I grab his hair tight feeling weird sensations in my abdomen. He started to suck on my clit, sensations started to build up in my body. He nibbled on my clit. Suddenly he enter his tongue in my hole. I moaned out loud.
He held my thighs tightly not letting me move.  He curled his tongue inside me hitting my sweet spot. My eyes roll backwards with pleasure. He's sucking hungrily. After few minutes of sweet torcher , I started to feel coming.

"Arjun I'm coming..." I moaned out.
He rose his speed inside me. I came all over his tongue hardly.
*MY FIRST ORGASM*
I was panting hard. He licked all my cum, clean down. Suddenly he hovered over me and started to kiss me hard. I can taste myself on him. While kissing me his hands squeezing my breast. I moan in his mouth. He go down and take a full mouth of my creamy breast while his hand wrap around my waist and other hand went to my pussy.
His hand caress my pussy While he is sucking On my breasts. He enters his long and rough middle finger in my hole. I moaned out loud and arched my back with sweet pain. He stable his finger inside me for me to settle. I nod giving him signal. He started to pump in and out slowly. I am moaning mess till now. As if he lose his control, he started to pump fastly While sucking on my bud hard.
                              He took my lips into kiss in an urgency. While kissing me he curled his finger inside me. I moaned out in kiss. I came twice on his fingers. He took out his fingers and lick all my cum In front of me. I feel shyness. My chest panting hard.

"Let me also give...." I stuttered not finding the exact words to say.

He peck my lips and said "It's already new to your body don't overthink yourself lotus." I felt contented.
He switch off the lights and pull the comforters up and wrap his arms around me. Soon sleep took over us while cuddling.

                    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo everyone,
How are you all.  We have crossed 10k+ reads and 700+ followers on instagram.  Thank you so muck for all the love 😌💖.

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms 💋