Chapter -21[Amaira's]

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR WAITING.
ENJOY THE CHAPTER ❤️

*********************
I were not even thought about the first night, how it will be just...arghh. But what can I do now, in the hell I can't allow him to sleep With me share Same bed. We enter in the room.
"Don't you dare to think or do anything, you are sleeping on the couch that's it." I said to him while sitting on The bed.

"Ofc, lotus I will not do anything without Your will and I didn't even thought about this and I will do anything as You command" he said while towering over me.

My breath got hitch when he lean closer to me. Goosebumps arise all over my body because of our proximity. He was so close if Anyone of us move our lips would meet.

"What are you trying to do" I ask nervously.

But he doesn't answer me rather he snake his arms through my waist. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I close my eyes I Don't even know what is happening with me right now. A second later when I Don't fell The warm I slowly opened my eyes , he is laying on the couch and said
"I was just taking the pillow" he said

I nod because of the embarrassment

"But if you want I can be there lotus " he said teasingly. I Don't answer I hurriedly go in the closet to change in night suit. I heard a chuckled.

When I came After changing , Arjun was already slept. I slowly lay on the bed. I secretly pray to god
"Please kanha ji, Aaj nightmares na aaye" saying that I drifted into sleep.

Please Don't touch me, Please I beg you. Please leave me , I want to go home. That's bad touch. Please leave Me -
Sweat buds started to form on my forehead. Panic arisen me. No god Please Don't give me another panic attack.
I felt a sudden movement in my body. I opened my eyes first thing I noticed is Arjun who is looking me with concern. But He's the reason I started to have nightmares. I push him And yell
"You...you are the reason of my condition like this. Just because of you My brother suffer. You are the reasons of my panic attacks."
My breathing become unusual , suddenly I started to feel dizziness and everything black...only black. I heard some muffling sounds.....and everything goes black.

I opened up my eyes. It's already 8:30 And Arjun is nowhere to be seen in the room. My head started to ache. I remembered everything that happened last night. I looked here and there. There is a note which kept on the headrest board. I opened up.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Good morning lotus,
Last night  First time in my life I felt fear rushing through my veins. Last night I got to know how fear felt. I felt fear that I will lose you forever. I fear that you will no longer with me.  I always thought why did you hate me and last night I got to know. I Don't know that You will believe me or not. But I'm not the reason for your brother's condition in starting I also thought I'm the reason but later I got to know. He do it himself to keep you safe. I Don't know anything else except he do that himself. If you don't believe you can ask him. And there is a letter behind Your pillow which he wrote me about the incident and trust me I read the letter After incident If I read earlier I will not let him do anything like this. After your rasoi I'm going outside for 2 days but Don't worry. After I came and You want to divorce me then you can. But always remember I am always With you no matter what You are my first And last love. I love you so much lotus.

Your husband.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hurriedly check the behind of pillow. There is a letter. I opened quickly

(Letter given by krish to arjun which mentioned earlier in CHAPTER - 1)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Arjun,
When you read this letter at that time I might be dead or in critical condition. I already got to know about the car incident that's why I put Myself in it. The accident was for you And for my sister. I'm sorry for putting you in this whole fiasco. Don't blame yourself for my condition ever. I did this willingly. Please just do me one favour. Please protect my sister in every condition till her 24th Birthday. I know my family will protect her and she is also strong but in this matter I can only believe You and Harshit. Please Arjun. I will owe You always. If somehow I survived I will tell You the whole truth.

Krish.

-----------------------------------------------------------

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers,
Thank you so much for waiting And my exams are over now. I will update more Now. Like And comment on this CHAPTER.

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter ❤️