Chapter 61: Still

Chapter 61: Still

"Do you want something to drink?" Jimin asks as he grabs a glass from the counter. Jungkook has been too quiet since they got back from the wedding. For some reason, Jimin can't bring himself to ignore whatever Jungkook is being.

Ray.

What a coincidence. The man is still as fine as back then. Jimin was shocked. He felt small with this man. Not sure why, but it's not in a good way. The man always made it so convincing that Jimin is the most precious being in his eyes. His actions did not say so.

"Jungkook?" Jimin calls his so-called husband again, not earning anything back. "Are you seriously not talking to me?" He thought that they would deal with whatever happened at the wedding. The smaller of the two is expecting Jungkook to start it. Jimin is not realizing that he's getting soft to the point he would be able to have this talk with Jungkook. However, now Jungkook is not making any effort. Instead of talking about their things, Jungkook is being annoyingly quiet.

"What happened between you two?" Jungkook asks. The first sentence ever since the wedding. The taller one holds Jimin's hand all the way to the car and on their way back, but he's been quiet. Those big doe eyes have been blank since they met Ray.

That name. How can Jungkook forget? The first guy Jimin was with right after him. The guy who seemed to be serious with Jimin. The smaller one seemed to like Ray so much too. He's the one Jungkook got heartbroken because of Jimin. Now the man is their partner, meaning that Jimin will get to meet him too. He's in Seoul after all, and they're going to entertain them as partners.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin is obviously tense, not wanting to talk about Ray. Not that Jimin doesn't know that Ray is the reason why Jungkook is being quiet, but Jimin would rather ignore the topic and skip to present time.

"What happened? Did you guys break up? Do you still love him?" Jungkook almost assumes that's the reason why Jimin doesn't want to give him a chance.

"Jungkook, love is a strong word. He's not in that category."

"What happened?"

Jimin crosses his arms as he looks at Jungkook who's sitting on the couch. "I don't ask about any of the girls or guys you've been with. You should do the same."

"If you want to know, I can tell you. I've had sex with people, but no relationship because I've never have feelings for anyone other tha-"

"I'm not talking about my sex life with you."

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Jungkook asks again.

Jimin starts to get more mad. It feels unfair to answer any question Jungkook wants to know. "You have no right to ask." He also doesn't want to admit to Jungkook that things didn't go well with Ray.

"Do you?" Jungkook can't help himself. He can't stop.

"Why are you so curious?" Jimin rests both of his hands behind his waist. "You're wasting your time asking because I'm not telling you anything." He turns around, meaning to go upstairs to just take a shower and sleep it away.

"Was sex really good with Ray?"

"Jungkook!" Jimin starts to raise his voice. He turns back around to face Jungkook who's standing not far away from him. The taller one was about to follow him upstairs anyways. "Yes, it's better! So much better! You can't even compare." Jimin's eyes are darker, staring at Jungkook who's being stunned by the last sentence.

"What is it? What is better?" Jungkook's gaze is turning darker too.

"Are you seriously doing this?" Jimin asks as he steps back while Jungkook is stopping closer.