Part 2

The whole kingdom was in hurry as The kingdom Rajpuths are arriving here and today is the engagementof their queen. All of a sudden their came the announcement that Rajpuths are comming and soon they came and everyone's face was hard. As they are enemies from the starting. Evilness can be seen in the eyes of VEERENDRA SINGH RAJPUTH (king of Rajputh's kingdom) and Yuvaan Singh Rajputh. The people present their couldn't meet the eyes of the Rajputh's as their aura is too dangerous to be ignored. It's their first time seeing him. He has well built body, 6 feet tall, moustache folded at the corner and a manly bun, he dressed in wedding attire.

Pornami was sitting on her bed prepared in a bridal attire veil covering her so the tears she is shedding cannot be seen. Yuvaan singh Rajputh has decided to marry her directly without an engagement. They have no chance to reject his words. She thought after engagement she can spend time her family but the evil person has crushed her wish brutually. This is the last day which she is going to spend with her family and her people. From tomorrow she going to entre another life of her where she cannot guarantee anything of her safety. She understood that this is a game of revenge where she is the one who's going to suffer the most.

Soon she was taken to the mandap where Yuvaan singh Rajputh is sitting chatting mantras. She sat beside him and she felt his glares on her which shook her to the core. He applied sindoor on her hair partition and for the first time she saw him in real life. Yuvaan singh Rajputh is staring directly into her soul and she cannot meet the stares of him.His eyes are watching her from up and down and soon pandit ji told him to tie mangalsutra. He took it in his hands and tied it around her neck. His cold fingers are brushing her neck. Her eyes left tears and everyone started to tear up. Soon they took vows and walk 7 steps around holy fire.

After the marriage she ran to her parents with his shawl as their both shawl and saree tied together . Her Anckelet and toe rings are making sound while she is running. Her mother and Father took her in their arms and cried their heart out. Her brothers also cried along with them. And it's time to leave her kingdom. Heavy cryings and sobbings can be heard in the kingdom. They are feeling guilty even though the fault is not theirs.

Yuvaan and pournami should sit in the same chariot .Yuvaan sneaked his hand around her waist and she felt disgusted, it's too creepy. He took her to chariot and both sat in that and the people of Rajpuths who came started moving . She tried to remove his hands from her waist but he tightened his hold on her waist causing her pain. She winced and cried silently without any voice. His hands are moving inside her pallu, she cried out and tried to remove his hand but failed miserably. His hands on roming on her bare waist pinching her in the middle making her disgusted with his touch.

Yuvaan singh Rajputh pov :
As soon as we entered their kingdom ABHIMANYU CHOWHAN and his sons along with his family appered in front of us. I felt an urge to choke them but I controlled myself. I ordered them the marriage will be held today without any engagemet. They agreed without any word causing me to smirk widely.

Soon my bride entered the mandap. Fuck fuck fuck she was too beautiful in real than the painting. I felt proud of myself for taking decision of marrying her other wise I have to wait whole damn week. I applied sindoor on her hair partition and her face was just like a godess. Definitely God has spent a lot time in making her. Her waist, chest everything was too perfect. I am waiting for this movement since long. I want a see tears in her eyes for my whole life. I know she is hating me and I will give her infinite reasons to hate me. I tied mangalsutra around her neck touching her wantedly making her cry. Cry more you bitch, wait and watch how you will end up . Soon we took rounds around holy fire and she ran to her parents and cried. I want that, to make her whole family cry for the mistakes they have done.

I took her to my chariot and she is struggling way too much to remove my hand from her waist. I tightened my grip on her waist. She cried silently. I want that only, to make her cry her heart out. Even though she didn't do anything she is a part of that family, so she is no less than them. Her thin waist is making me hard. Just her glimpses are enough to wake the beast in me. Just one day , we will reach my kingdom and the game starts. I started to move my hand towards her navel and she started to cry out loud but who's gonna stop . She got nice skin, baby skin encouraging to do many things to her. I pinched her in the middle making her cry even more. I got irritated by her voice and I slapped her tightly on her cheek and she coverd her cheek with her hands with a fearful eyes which made me smirk. She must maintain this fear for her whole life. I took her jaw in a tight grip causing her lips to form pout. I just want to kiss her lips so hardly that it starts to bleed. "Listen to me clearly, you bitch. Now your my wife so get used to my touch. Don't behave like a cry baby " I warned her and without any second late I smashed my lips on her kissing her roughly, being soft was not my thing. I sucked and bit her lips and she didn't open her mouth  I can sence matallic taste ,even her blood was so adictive. I moved my hands from her waist to her chest and took her b**b in my right hand and pressed it hardly. Fuck soo soft and it fits perfectly in ny hands. She gasped and I thrusted my tounge insied her mouth and tasted evry corner. She is trying too hard to push me . I hold her both hands in my left hand and pushed her to a corner pinning her,my right hand is holding her waist in a place. I kissed her for good 5minutes ans departed. Her face became red and my 5 fingures can be seen on her cheek. Her face was wet with tears and she had blood on her lips, crying like a baby rubbing her eyes. Something in me twisted by seeing her state. But soon replaced with anger . She couldn't even take my kiss then how will she take my d**k.

All of a sudden she started slapping  my chest murmering "you'r too bad "." What? Am I not perfect at kissing. Did she just insulted me by calling my kiss bad?. How dare she ? ".I look her fistful of her hair in my hand, " What did you say? " .The pain can be seen on her face, I released my grip on her hair as she told sorry. So she want it wild. I thought she was innocent , she is my wild kitty. I soon stopped after realising what I just murmured. I lost in my thoughts and when I turned to her she is sleeping peacefully with dried tears on her face and sobbing in the middle ,lightly snoring.i wanted to wake her up by slapping but let her take rest for the upcoming events.