Part 10

Hello readers!

How are you all?

It's been long since I published, So I am back with an update, enjoy!!! 
_________________________________________________

It was a normal day in the Rajputh mansion. Pournami was sleeping peacefully until a couple of door knocks disturbed her sleep. She lazily got up and opened the door of the chamber. Yuvaan, who was sleeping on the bed, got up and looked towards the door to check who dared to disturb his peaceful sleep.

"Hello Bhabhi ji, good morning" came a chirped voice from the door. She looked at the man who is too handsome to be true and no less than a Greek god. He was standing in western clothes which were never seen by her till now. His hair was neatly stylished in some weird haircut but still it has its own beauty, not due to it being good, but because the hairstyle was on him. Yuvaan, who recognized the voice in microseconds, just sighed heavily.

"Why the fuck you're here?"

The angry voice of Yuvaan came horsy which can cause shivers down the spine. But the one who is standing at the door along with Pournami was not a normal person but a whole different species who can break Yuvaan's nerves just with his words.

"WOW"

"Look who's sleeping, even though the sun was kicking his ass."

"Get the fuck out bastard."

"Get the fuck up asshole."

Yuvaan held his head out of irritation. He got up from the bed and walked to the door. In the next second he was embraced in his best friend's hands.

"So, you are finally here!"

"How can I live without you?"

Pournami just stared at them blankly. They are acting like a couple who Is missing each other for the centuries. They finally looked at her, where she is standing blankly.

"He is Kashyap Singh Rajputh"

"Hello Bhabhi ji, I am the only friend this bitch has."

The sharp glares from Yuvaan did no effect to Kashyap, but Pournami can feel the heaviness of the air around her. He continued to speak further.

"I am unable to attend your wedding due to some of the external businesses. But from now on I will be here for you. We can be a good friends if you wish to."

"Hello Kashyap ji, its nice to meet you."

They exchanged little smile and looked at Yuvaan who might be feeling as a third wheeler among those newly formed friends.

"Now it was done, so get out."

Kashyap just smirked at him.

"Do you think I came this early in the morning just to have a look at your ugly face, if you are thinking so then you are absolutely fucking wrong. I came to meet my Bhabhi, so fuck off."

Pournami eyes were opened widely, she didn't expect that someone could dare to curse on the king. Yuvaan just ignored him and walked away to washroom, he already knew why Kashyap was here, but his friend doesn't miss any chance to mock him. Kashyap laughed out loud looking at Pournami who was just too funny in the morning with her wide eyes.

She snapped out and looked at Kashyap not knowing what to do, he took out a necklace from his pocket which was prepared by brightly shining diamonds and some other pearls. It was beautifully designed which only increased her curiosity, she has seen different kinds of jewelry, which were imported by her father but not something which was in his hands. He thought she was hesitating to take it but failed to notice her curious eyes. So, he held her hand and placed it in her hands.

She looked at him and 'NO' was screaming out loud from it.

"We are friends now, so please consider it."

She somehow convinced herself and accepted the gift.

He happily strode outwards from their chamber after meeting both. She arranged it neatly in the cupboard and soon Yuvaan was Infront of her after taking a fresh bath. After grabbing her clothes, she walked to the washroom to take a bath.

Time skip~

Everyone was having breakfast along with Kashyap. He was here from his childhood, so everyone was happy knowing his arrival. They were talking and laughing while having breakfast. The day which seemed normal was now like a festival after his arrival.

The one who is sitting next to the head chair, has his eyes somewhere enjoying his feast more likely enjoying her state who was being watched under his predatory glares. She was shifting uncomfortably in her position due to his piercing gazes; she didn't understand why he is looking at her when he has his best friend talking and laughing.

Even Yuvaan can't help when she was siting there under her glory. She was neatly wrapped in a beautiful red saree which had ignited the fire inside him. Red has always been his weakness. His lips crawled to form a smirk looking at her nervous form.