Part 12

Dhamini walked to the bed with her shivering legs. Once when she was near the bed, her eyes reflected the miserable girl laying on the bed in the verge of dying.

The colors from her face have been already drained. Every inch of her body held the marks of his son which seemed no less than the animal's. Even the animal would have felt pity for the girl but the monster who pushed the girl into that position, already crossed all the lines of human, animal, monster and the only name given now was YUVAAN.

The trail of the blood of her chest to the side of her body had already dried and the marks of her body started to turn into some unknown color, maybe the effect of his poisonous teeth. His handprints can be seen on some places of her body.

The heart of the mother who had never seen this side of his son towards a girl, started to bang loudly inside her chest. The amount of tortures that woman was facing now was no less than this woman who is feeling guilty for giving birth to this kind of monster. She doesn't even know who's fault lead to this, it's him or the upbringing of her. And again, a man raised by a women would never even think of doing this to someone. So, definitely she was at the fault, that's what she thought. But who's going to tell her that a good speech can never shape the roc, how much we talk, how much we scold, it was going to remain same.

Dhamini took the seat beside her after calling a doctor. She doesn't want to bring her to reality. The girl was far away from the pain, and she let her be.

Soon, a woman in her mid 20's walked into the chamber with the basket of ayurvedic medicine in her hands. It didn't even take one minute to get the dame reaction from her. The basket in her hands fell without making any noise, she looked at Dhamini whose gaze was already on her.

"Your son must rot in hell for doing this to her."

Her fingers pointed at the Pournami. These are the only words left from her mouth by looking at her. It was good that Yuvaan was never here, otherwise the doctor would have been already died. Grabbing the basket from the ground, she walked to the bed and took a seat beside Pournami. Keeping it aside, she started to clean her body with the wet cloth. Pournami was far away from waking up even with the touch of water.

"Krupanika, how is she?"

Dhamini asked as soon as she started to check the pulse.

"She hasn't died yet."

Krupanika mocked looking at her. She has delt with lot of case where woman was abused, but this was the worst case she came thorough. The justice was given to each one of the women she treated, they were punished in the middle of the people. But now she was a lot different case, where no justice was given. Who will provide justice when the judge was standing in the place of the criminal.

"Don't say like that."

"Why? why not? Aren't you happy for your son Dhamini ji, aren't you proud of him, look what he has done, isn't it great? Welcome him with Aarthi like you always do when he comes home after destroying number of lives. Or you think it's not up to the lev- "

"STOP IT"

Dhamini shouted unable to hear the truth coming out from her mouth. She walked outside the chamber furiously and krupanika cared less about it.

Her gaze turned to the girl laying on the bed, a few tears left by looking at her condition. No women were allowed to treat in this way, no women. How could he even leave after warning everyone not to enter the chamber, what if she dies. Won't he be guilty of killing a woman more precisely his own wife. Thinking all this she failed to notice Pournami who was already awake a few seconds ago and trying to understand the situation.

Tears started to leak out from her eyes, unable to bear the images of last night which were flashing Infront of her eyes. Her body was already numb from the pain. The medicine did little help but still it was a lot to bear. When a little whimpering's left her mouth, Krupanika looked at her.

"How are you feeling now."

She asked softly not to scare her more.

"Maybe numb."

She answered looking at the ceiling. Her hoarse voice was evident of the pain she went through.

As the time passed, her little sobbing's turned into a loud cry.

"I want to die; I am not willing to live anymore."

Krupa hugged her and Pournami cried in her arms. She cried as much as she wanted in her arms. Finally, when she calmed down, krupanika asked,

"Why do you want to die?"

"What is the need of living when my own husband was killing me?"

"Won't you punish him for what he has done to you?"

"Punish him? Do I get to do that?"

Pournami asked with a low chuckle.

"Yes, every man who misbehaves with the women get to be punished hard and believe me, he deserves to die more than thrice for what he did to you even when he is your husband. A man who never will treat woman with care and love have no right to live even if he is a king. A woman was not a toy to play with. A woman has a power to build the world and if we think we can destroy the world too. We woman bring them on the earth, and we can send them out from the earth too."

"I have no power do that."

"No power? Where does the power come when you give birth to a child, will it be transferred from you husband in the time of giving birth because we can't bear the pain? No, the power was within us. We have the power to rip them apart."

Those words of Krupa did something to Pournami. For a moment she felt so different.

"Just be strong."

Pournami nodded her head and she walked away from the chamber. She laid her body on the bed and closed her eyes.

Time skip~

It was 4 in the evening when she started to open her eyes. This time she never cried with the pain but a strong determination to punish him started to grow in her mind and she would never step back until he was punished for his deeds. Anyway, he is going to abuse her for the rest of her life, there is no wrong in fighting back just the pain will be more, but pain will strengthen the desire to punish him.

She walked to the washroom ignoring the amount of pain caused when she fell. The mirror in the washroom portrayed two women where one is abused by her husband and the other one held a ambition to punish her husband for abusing her.

She looked at herself and walked to take a shower removing his disgusting touches and marks from her body.