Part 8

The following day she opened her eyes with lot of struggles, her body was aching way too much. Her eyes welled up with tears unable to bear the pain. He was sleeping holding her by her waist. His hold was tight enough to make her pain even worse. She wished to die  but unfortunately she survived the horrible punishment ever.

      He was in his own dreamland to care about his wife who is suffering with the pain he gave her yesterday night. It looked like he was happy punishing her and celebrating it In his dreams. She closed her eyes and her parents images flashed in front of her eyes. They will be running here and there, if they find a minute scare on her body .Her mother used to be her side whole day and night until she was fine. Her brothers used to visit her time to time yo check upon her. Her sister in laws used to cook her the delicious food possible so that she can be healed soon. Around them, she again and  again wanted to be sick .

    But now  her body looked like a burning sun . Body parts were numbed and overall her body felt like it has no life ,only her heart, which is forced  to beat for this cruel man sleeping beside her, is feeling emotions . She wanted to take out all the pain from her body if she had some kind of powers but her body was damaged to the content that it will not be able to even use powers.

      His sleep disturbed with the sunrays which were falling on his face. He groaned loudly and tried to snuggle into her body more. She shouted her lungs out as his body was pressed with her making her pain unbearable. He opened his eyes and closed his ears with his hands. Nerves were popping out from his forehead out of angre.

    He looked at her , who closed her eyes not ready to face  his angre. Her face was red from continuous crying . A duvet was covering her body which was wrapped in a saree which is covered with her little amount of dried blood. He looked at her blanking without blinking his eyes. Hearing no shoutings from him , she opened her eyes and looked at him. Her vision was blurred with the tears .

    No words came out from his mouth looking at her . His mind was struck somewhere and unable to come to the world. Once he was back  he walked to the washroom furiously leaving behind her who is crying her eyes out.

    He closed door behind him and proceeded to  do his morning routine. He came out of the washroom and walked out of their chamber not caring the poor soul lying on the bed.

    Her head snapped towards the door looking why he is comming back but she was wrong. There are two attendees who walked in with a bowl in their hands. They walked towards her and asked her to get up. With lot of struggles she got up  and tried to stand on her legs, but her out of dizziness she stumbled a bit and they caught her before anything happens.

   The three of them walked towards the washroom. And Pournami sent them out and striped the saree. Her eyes widened looking at, her reflection on the mirror.

      The marks of the whip were glowing on her body like some kind of jewelry. She got into the bath tub and relaxed a bit. She doesn't want to get up from the water, maybe the pain will  increase once she was out, the water will no longer be able to calm her. So she refused to get up and stayed for one hour in the bathtub.

     The attendees outside the bathroom were waiting for her, but as the time passed they became tensed. They thought she might have done something to herself. She can hear them screming and banging the door but she refused to open her mouth.

    One of them ran out of the chamber and soon Yuvaan Singh came running. With three strong kicks the door was wide opened and he walked into the washroom with his long steps.

    He left a breathe of relief when he found her fine. "Did someone stiched your mouth ? Why the fuck you didn't answer them? " He shoutes out loudly breathing heavily.

    She slowly opened her eyes and stared at him . He closed his eyes controlling the urge to smack her across her cheecks for making him worry. "Come out fast " He walked out closing the door .

   It was true she can neither walk to the door to open the door nor she can respond them as her voice really ruined from shoutings and cryings of yesterday.

   He sent the attendees out of the room and sat on the bed rubbing his heart. When he hear one of them telling that the queen was not answering since long time. His heart beat became wild and he felt like his soul met with lot of current shocks.

   His head turned towards the door as he heard it was opening. She came out after wrapping herself in a saree. Her steps were slow and stedy balancing the pain .

    She walked to the mirror and sat in front of the mirror on the chair. She wore her mangalsutra and vermillion. She looked at the paste about which the maid informed previously. But she ignored it and started to walk out of the chamber.

   Her steps came to an halt in the middle. She felt hand around her waist and the next second she was in his arms. He pushed her onto the bed and walked  away  to get the paste. She hissed in pain as soon as her  skin met with the med.

    He walked to the bed with a bowl of paste in his hands . Taking seat beside her, he took her arm in his lap and applied the medicine on it. She was afraid of him to utter anything so she just layed there Lifelessly.

    He can feel the bump formed on her skin with the impact of the whip. He applied it slowly not causing any pain in the process. But what is the need of this, when he was the one who caused that.

   He blowed air on her hand to soothe the pain . Once he was done with her hands he removed her saree from her front. She tried to protest him but he glared at her and she stopped her fight.

   His hand met with her smooth skin of stomach area and he gently rubbed the marks on it. Hee liked her waist too much, why , even he can't tell that. He is obsessed with it. Her heart was beating loudly not understanding what was his intention.

   He bent down and kissed her each and every inch of marks on her waist. Her breathing became fast with fear of his behavior.

   His licked the mark with his tounge disgustingly making her close her eyes with the shame. Her marks were glowing with his saliva on them. He took out a fistfull of the medicine from the bowl and applied on her whole stomach.

   It was looking like he is quenching his lust from her injured body rather than trying to cure it. She wanted to leave this place, his touch is suffocating her.

    She is blaming herself now. If she tried to answer the maids when they are calling, she might not have ended in this situation. In the place of this lusty monster she could have get a motherly love from the maid. She regret not trying.

    Once he was satisfied with her waist he made her to sit and applied the medicine on the back . He raised her saree till her inner thighs which made her cry out loud. She nolonger able to handle this. Already he was out of sences , she can't imagine what he will do now.

   He husshed her by keeping his finger on her mouth. He layed her on the bed and applied the medicine on her thighs.

    His jaw was clenching and his another hand turned into a fist. He is trying hard to control himself. Already he was hard by looking at her upperbody which was covered only by blouse. Now, her inner thighs. He can feel himself rock hard while touching her soft skin of inner thighs. If she was not in this situation, he must be pounding in her by now.

   As soon as he finished he rushed out of the chamber. If he stay here for one more minute he will tear her apart and he was aware of it, so he immediately walked out.

  Pornami was relieved as he walked out of the room. Her forehead was covered with sweat from the tension and fear. Her body started to breathe now. If he again tried something on her she will be killing herself this time.