The Temple of the Dragon Cores

(Preview of the latest episode of Season 1!)

The Ninja were seen celebrating their victory over freeing the dragons and getting out of Imperium from Queen Beatrix.

While trying to find the Light Ninja, Shadow took a breather to rest.

Holding a picture of someone.

"We'll be back together. I promise...just wait for me a bit longer."

Still. We do not know who they are meaning...

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Another Mergequake appeared, right on time, Nya Lloyd, Arin, Sora, Zane and I with the help of some dragons. Were there to help out the townsfolk.

Arin, Lloyd, Sora and Zane used the dragons' backs to get from one way to another while I used my powers to willingly fly around.

Zane helped fortify the pillar that was about to crumble. I used my powers to lift the debris away from the people.

Zane and I saw someone fall making me yell out to one of my students, "We got one going down, Sora!"

"Got it!" I heard her yell as she helped the man on Sora the dragon.

The rest of the townsfolk on the bridge were about to be crushed by a road sign but Arin used his grappling hook to pull it away.

"Well, thank you, young man." An elderly woman thanked Arin for his help.

"You're welcome, ma'am!" Arin replied, being on a dragon's back with my brother, Lloyd.

"Sorry to be a bit impatient, but we need to get you three off this bridge or else it'll collapse. And you'll fall with it." I advised the three elders.

"Oh! It's (Y/N) Garamdon! The Light Ninja!" One elderly woman smiled when she saw me.

"It is good to see you after many years!" An elderly man added with a smile.

I chuckled slightly at their reactions, "Oh, well thank you. Sorry that we looked like we disappeared for so long! Follow me!" I led the small group to the other side of the bridge.

But to my horror, the bridge was starting to get unstable thanks to the Mergequake. Luckily, Zand and the ice dragon with Wyldfyre and Heatwave mended the bridge to get it stable.

"Thanks, you two!" I waved to the two and the dragons.

"Kai, the Fire Ninja is back!" The elderly man said in excitement before Wyldyfyre was revealed, "Nope! You've upgraded to Wydlfyre!"

Then, the actual Fire Ninja appeared, on an Earth Dragon, "Upgraded? Really?!" he retorted against Wydlfyre while I laughed at the interaction.