Chapter 1

7pm in the night. Some of the members were busy going over the choreography in the dance studio, while 3RACHA was in the recording booth. Though something was off. But no one noticed. For now.

"Come on guys, just a few more times. And I.N quit making mistakes" Lee Know exclaimed.

"We've been here for hours, can't we just call it a day and I.N can practise alone?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Jeongin, it really isn't that hard. Stop messing around." Seungmin added.

I.N was exhausted himself, physically and mentally. Being the youngest in the group, everyone could boss him around, and he couldn't do anything about it. Or so he thought.
With him staring at the ground and on the verge of tears, Felix decided to speak up.

"Hey, everyone makes mistakes guys. Don't ambush him with complaints just being he did something incorrectly"

Hyunjin agreed. "He has a point."

I.N stayed silent.

"Let's just call it a day. We'll practise tomorrow." Felix continued.

With everyone in agreement, they let Bang Chan, Changbin and Han know that they were going. But before they left, I.N finally spoke.

"Felix, c-can I talk to you please?"

"Oh uh, yeah sure!" Felix replied.

"Are you coming or not?" Seungmin asked, curious.

"Didn't you say we should just call it a day?" Lee Know shouted as he was already on the street.

"Don't worry, just get home, I'll see you later." He exclaimed.
"So, what did you want to talk about?",
turning back to I.N.

"I just.. I don't know. I feel like you're the only person who really understands me. It's hard enough being the youngest. Everyone can tell me off for something."

Felix stood there, frozen. I.N has never said this about anyone else. "Strange", he thought.

"I appreciate that you can trust me, I really do. It must just be the pressure about the M/V shoot coming up in a few weeks. That's why everyone got serious about getting the choreography right. It's not your fault, I promise. Just ignore them and focus on what you can do at your best."

"Thank you, Felix." the maknae replied.
He smiled, and thought.

Only Felix understood. But if only more people were like him. No more hate towards him, only to those who treated him like trash. Then he had an idea. But it would take a lot of work.

"Hellooo.. earth to Jeongin??"

I.N was so lost in thought that he didn't even realized he'd zone out, stood like a statue.

"Sorry, sorry. Just zoned out . Let's get home before it gets real dark."

----------------------------------