Chapter 6 - Oddinary

heyy!! before you continue reading, i'd like to thank you for reading this far. it really means a lot! hope you're enjoying the book! x

-----------------------
The seven members (or should I say, six members) had tried to stay awake until midnight to start their mission, but by then five (or should I say, four) of them had already slept off.

???: You awake?

Hyunjin: Who said that?

Changbin: Relax, it's just me.

Hyunjin: Oh, thank God. I couldn't sleep with all that's happening right now. I miss Felix.

Changbin: Me too, but we have to stay strong. It wouldn't be such a bad idea if we tried finding him ourselves.

Hyunjin: Y'know, that's not such a bad idea. Let's go-

Changbin: It was a joke bro! You're not actually going to search for that abandoned warehouse... right?

Hyunjin: Like I said, it's not such a bad idea.

Changbin: Sit your butt down.

As they were speaking, Changbin noticed one of the members were missing. He counted how many of them were in the room. There was only six.

Changbin: Wait a minute. One of our members are missing.

Hyunjin: You must be hallucinating.

Hyunjin counted the number of them too and came to realisation that Changbin was telling the truth. But who was missing? They were in the dark, so they could only make out silhouettes of the members bodies.

Changbin: Well, that looks like Han. And Lee Know. Bang Chan's there too. Anddd.. I think that's Seungmin. It's I.N. HE'S GONE!

Despite them trying to be quiet, Changbin's sudden exclaim had woken up the remaining members.

Bang Chan: Go to sleeppp...

Hyunjin: Chan, I.N is missing!

Bang Chan: You've gotta be joking.

Han: Shoot, we were supposed to look for Felix but we slept off!

Lee Know: We can't delay this any longer. Let's go.

Seungmin: Do we have tooooo...?

Everyone: Yes!

They quickly got their supplies, equipment and weapons and left the building.

Taking Chan's car, they stuffed themselves inside and didn't hesitate to leave.

Surprisingly, they were able to find the warehouse within 30 minutes, though it wasn't that hidden as green, emerald beams of light shone through the windows. Just like how it was mentioned on the news, they heard the screams and gasps of humans. Except it sounded like a scream from Felix. The echo of the maknae's voice brought shivers down their spines.

Bang Chan: That has to be Felix. It sounds exactly like him!

Seungmin: What are they doing to him?

Hyunjin: We have to stay quiet. Quick, let's get in.

They made their way into the warehouse as silently as they could. Entering it, they were welcomed by tall machines and the 5 unconscious bodies of different K-pop members.
Still, no sign of Felix.

Han: That looks like Lee Junho from 2PM! Oh God, what have they done to him?

Lee Know: Keeho and Beomgyu are there as well!