Chapter 3- K-pop Kidnap

Stressed but inquisitive about what was holding the M/V shoot back, the members checked the news on Bang Chan's phone.

As they payed attention to it, each of there jaws starting dropping one by one, like dominos. Except one of them was fake.

"Higher the volume!", Felix and Hyunjin said in unison.

"Shock has been the main emotion for the K-pop industry as some of their dancers have mysteriously disappeared. There have been no traces from or of these missing victims, though a witness that goes by the name of Keeho claims that while on his way to his group's dance studio, he noticed an emitting, radiating green light coming from an abandoned warehouse and the ear-splitting screams and gasps come from it. He was too afraid to check it out." The news reporter announced.

Turning off his phone, Bang Chan and the members looked at one another, not daring to speak. The silence was broken when someone finally said something.

"Okay, I know this might be frightening, but what's the worst that could happen? As long as we stay together, we'll be fine right?" said Seungmin, asking his leader.

"Yeah, yeah, nothing is going to happen to us. But we'll have to be more careful. Make sure that no one is alone". Bang Chan replied.

They went to ask their manager if they could spend the week off due to the kidnapping. Reluctantly, he agreed. They headed home, when they noticed I.N was looking pale.

(im going to start putting their names before they speak to make it easier for me😭)

Hyunjin: Everything's going to be okay Jeongin, don't worry.

I.N: What.. no.. I'm fine!

"Crap." I.N thought.

Felix: I was supposed to head over to the park with one of my other friends.
I promised I would be there, so I can't just not show up.

"Brilliant." one of the members wondered.

Lee Know: Maybe it's not a good idea if you go to the park, regarding with what's happening right now.

Changbin: He's right, you could get kidnapped when you're alone.

Felix: But-

Han: Cmon, Felix, really. It's not safe.

Felix: Fine. But after this is all over I'm going out.

Seungmin & Bang Chan noticed I.N was staying quiet.

Seungmin: I.N, is there something wrong?

Bang Chan: Yeah mate, you've been oddly silent.

Everyone turned to look at I.N, who was looking down.

I.N: I'm fine, okay? Stop worrying about me.

Felix: We're sorry, it's just that you're normally talkative. You can tell us if you wa-

I.N: I'M FINE!

The members were shook to their bones by I.N's behaviour. He didn't normally act that way. Even the driver turned around.

I.N: I- I- I'm sorry. I don't know why I yelled at you guys.

Bang Chan: It's alright. We're back at our dorms anyway. Get some rest and we'll make dinner, yeah?

Han: Finally, cause I'm sooo hungry!

They all laughed in agreement. With the tension lowered, they left the vehicle and made their way into their dorms. Chan and Changbin shared a dorm, Lee Know and Han shared another, Hyunjin and Seungmin had a dorm together, and Felix and Jeongin shared theirs. It was already 9pm, so they all went down for dinner after having a quick nap. Everyone was there except for I.N.

Bang Chan: Anyone know where I.N is?

Han: Nope, haven't seen him since we had a nap.

Hyunjin: Me neither.

Seungmin: What about you, Felix?

Felix: He's probably in his room still sleeping, I'll go wake him up.

"Shoot. He's coming." I.N thought.

Packing up whatever he had put on his desk, he quickly layed down in bed and pretended he had just woken up.

Felix knocked on the door.

I.N: Come in!

Felix: Hey, we're just about to eat dinner. Are you still sleeping?

I.N: Haha, yeah. Just a bit tired.

Felix: Do you smell that?

I.N: Smell what?

I.N forgot that whatever he was doing before Felix had come upstairs, he was trying to burn something, but forgot to put out the fire. Quickly, he blew air behind him to take out the flame, which only made it worse. It smelt like smoke.

Felix: Something like *coughs* smoke.

I.N: I.. don't smell anything!

Felix: Might just be me then. Anyways, come down for dinner, Bang Chan wants to mention something to us.

I.N: Alright, give me a minute.

I.N made his way downstairs and sat next to Felix. Bang Chan went on to explain his idea.

Bang Chan: So, regarding the kidnapping that's been happening. I know we all agreed to stay at home but JYP really needs us to finish the
M/V. We have only one scene left to do, so it won't take too long.

They all groaned, but agreed.

Lee Know: Remember, we have to stay with someone at all times. Let's get ourselves into pairs.

Hyunjin: Sounds like a plan.

Bang Chan: Okay, I'll be with Changbin, Hyunjin with Seungmin, Han with Lee Know, and Felix with I.N. Everyone fine with their pair?

They nodded.

The next day, they made their way to the set, all in their outfits, ready to film a school scene. At the time other JYPE groups were recording, so they were more careful of their surroundings.

But someone went missing.

-------------------------------------