Chapter 4 - "Goodnight, Yongbok."

Everyone was cautious of their surroundings. No matter where they went, they had to take someone with them, just to be on the safe side. Though at some point Felix had to go to the bathroom.

Felix: Gosh, my bladder hurts, I can't hold it in any longer!

Changbin: You've been holding it in for only 5 seconds.

Felix: Mann, you don't understand my jokes.

Director: Alright, can we have Bang Chan, Hyunjin, Felix and I.N for this last part?

Hyunjin: Finally we're almost done.

Felix: Okay I'm not even joking, I really need the toilet now.

Bang Chan: I'll let the director know you're going to the bathroom. Can someone go with Felix please?

Before Hyunjin could even open his mouth to said he'd take him, I.N exclaimed:

"I'll take him!!"

Hyunjin: Nevermind I guess.

Bang Chan: Thanks, Jeongin. Don't take too long though.

Walking away, I.N and Felix made their way to the bathroom, when they bumped into Keeho and Beomgyu, who were also on their way to the bathroom.

Felix: What are you guys doing here?

Keeho: I've been temporarily staying with JYPE as my agency don't feel safe with my company. They did the same thing to Beomgyu, except they moved him here to keep him safe.

Felix: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Beomgyu: It's alright, we feel more comfortable here anyways.

While they were talking, Felix noticed a dash of bright green in both Keeho and Beomgyu eyes.

Felix: New eye contacts?

Keeho: Pardon?

Felix: Your eyes, they have some dash of green in it. Are they new eye contacts?

Beomgyu: Oh uh, yeah, yeah sure.

Keeho: Actually, the reason why our eyes look like that is because of Jeo-

A death stare was given by I.N.

Beomgyu: He- He was just saying we got new contact lenses from uhh.. the new shop JeoEyes.

Felix: Never heard of that..

Keeho: It's uhm, not that popular yet, so not many people know about it.

Felix: Okay...Well. I was actually heading to the bathroom with Jeongin, were you guys going too?

Beomgyu: Yes!

*I.N whispers to Felix, "I think we can trust them, they don't seem to do any harm.
"Fair enough." Felix replied.*

The 4 boys entered the bathroom. While Felix was washing his hands, I.N decided to bring up the kidnapping .

I.N: Do you guys know who's up to this kidnapping?

Keeho: Not sure.

Beomgyu: Guess we'll have to find out.

I.N: Indeed.

They all started smiling and stared at Felix.

Felix: Why are you guys acting weird?

Felix was looking at them through the mirror, but didn't notice the needle in Jeongin's hand. Before he could turn around, Felix felt a prick in his neck.

Felix: Ouch! Why'd you do that?

I.N: Sorry, did I hurt you?

Felix looked down. He saw the needle, oozing with neon green liquid, in I.N's hand. It was him.

Felix: You're.. you're the .. one.. take.. kidnap..

Felix wasn't able to finish his sentence as some sleeping drug was put into his body. The last he heard was the laughter of Jeongin, Keeho and Beomgyu and the words:

"Goodnight, Yongbok".

-----------------------------------