Snake?

Get him back- Olivia Rodrigo~ But he was so much fun, and he had such weird friends

Eden POV~

Stacy,  Lydia, and I were
walking the halls when we noticed Andy Goldfarb coming out of the makeout closet with a girl.

"Oh my god, were they hooking up in there? How do they not get caught?" Stacy asked us and I shrugged.

I saw Aaron with a group of people and he was getting picked on by the older man talking to them. Aaron looked over to me and made eye contact while giving me a sweet smile.

I blushed and smiled back but then got pulled back to the front of the the three of us by Lydia.

"Stop looking at Aaron and listen to Stacy!" Lydia whisper yelled to me.

What a bitch

"Stace, Lyd, Ede!" 

"Nikki!"

Our group started walking and I was about to 'split the pole' and once again got pulled by Lydia.

We got to class after Rabi Rebecca saw us still walking slowly in the hall.

Lydia quickly went to go take the seat next to Stacy, Nikki and Tara were sitting next to each other, and I was still standing, looking for a empty chair.

"Ede" I heard someone say my name and I turned to Aaron pointing to the only empty desk next to him.

I smiled before sitting down and Rabi Rebecca came in.

"All right, shabbat shalom!"

"Shabbat shalom" The class responded

"How's everyone feeling? We having the time of our lives right now? You guys start your mitzvah projects yet?"

Everyone said no except for Nikki.

"No? It's the most important part of this whole thing. It's when you do something menschie for your community, for society at-large. What? You guys don't care about society at-large?"

Once again everyone said no, except for Nikki

"All right, how about we pick up where we left off with our old buddy, David. Remember him? Homeboy was about to get his groove on with the foxy Bathsheba even though she was married to someone else."

Aaron pulled out his phone and tried to hide it, he was doing a horrible job.

"What a snake David is! You a snake, Aaron?" 

Aaron looked up, nervous

"N-no" he stammered

"You ever pull something like that? Cheat on your wife?"

"M-me?"

I felt so bad but he was so cute! 

I sound like a mom to her 5 year old son but I can't help it!

His smile was adorable with his braces and him stammering was even attractive. 

"Dude, I'm messing around with you. Relax! You're sweating, my goodness. You're not a snake, Aaron. You're awesome. Look at that arm hair and mustache coming in strong. Baruch HaShem, Aaron. Let's go."

3rd POV

the class laughed but Aaron turned to Eden and laughing a bit too, her laugh was so infectious. 

Aaron had the idea of going to the ledge sometime this week with the 7th grade there and hopefully ask out Eden, or atleast kiss her.