Entrance Video

Jealousy, Jealousy- Olivia Rodrigo~ 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true with paper-white teeth and perfect bodies

3rd POV~

"You look beautiful Ede"

"Thank you kind sir" Eden giggled and Aaron spun her around

(With those shoes cus heels are torture)

"Now love, which pallet are you choosing" Aaron said in a horrible british accent

"That one"

Aaron handed his girlfriend an all pink pallet

"Can you get me my liquid blush from the bathroom? It's the brand Revolution"

"Yup, love you" Aaron kissed her cheek and stood up but they both paused.

"I mean-"

Eden stood up and kissed her boyfriend, "I love you too. Now, pip pip and tally ho my good fellow!"

"You got lipstick on me!" Aaron shouted from the bathroom

"It makes you look prettier!"

~~~~~

"Okay, how ya feeling?"

"Nooottttt good"

"It's okay, you look hot," Aaron glanced at Michelle who was giving him a look.

"I mean very very beautiful, everybody in there will love you. And your mom got the entrance video from Stacy over the weekend."

Aaron pecked Eden's lips before he went inside to find his friends leaving Michelle with her daughter.

"He's sweet"

"I know, and cute"

~~~~~

It was time for Eden to walk into the event, but not walk down until her entrance video was through.

She was smiling huge but it soon dropped when she saw the video.

A bunch of fucking videos that half of them Eden didn't know existed but the other half she made Stacy swear not to show to anybody.

Last year- "Remember when the string on my tampon broke?"

3 years ago- "Remember your first kiss with Andy when you kissed him like a fish?"

2 years ago- "What are you doing Eden? Is that Aaron's Insta? Oh my gosh you've gone so far." "Shit! I liked a photo from 3 years ago!" (dont do the math yall, itll end up with 8 year olds having instagram)

last year- Eden was singing and had a huge voice crack, "If you show that to anyone I will literally kill you in your sleep"

2 years ago- Eden had on white jeans and she had bled through them, this was a video Eden didn't know existed, "Omg Eden! You got your period and it looks like somebody stabbed your vajayjay"

A video from 4 years ago-"What are you doing?" "I'm seeing which last name goes better with my name. Eden Porter or Eden Goldfarb?" "You can't have two crushes!" "Says who?!"

A bunch of embarrassing videos later and Eden had tears going down her face already, mascara ruined. She looked to see Aaron, as shocked as everyone else. She saw Stacy crying too though. Eden ran out with Stacy following. 

"Eden wait! I didn't mean to-"

"STOP!"

"You didn't mean to ruin what's supposed to be the most important night of my life? Just like you didn't mean to tell everyone that I was a slut, yeah I found out about that. Or how you didn't mean to tell me to kill myself?! Or how about when you just now complimented me and everything but then you stab me in the back? Fuck you Stacy Friedman."