Rumors

Brutal- Olivia Rodrigo~ God, it's brutal out here

3rd POV~

"Seema!"

Everybody turned to face Stacy who had just been caught on her phone. 

"What did Rabbi Rebecca say about being on your phone? Right? Aaron knows what I'm talking about. Come on, dude. Yup, Baruch HaShem, Aaron."

Rabbi Rebecca dapped Eden's boyfriend up and she laughed a bit.

"Yes sir"

~~~~~

Eden POV~

"Why is everybody looking at me?"

When Aaron and I had started walking to our next class everyone was looking at me and then whispering to their friends

Nikki and Tara came up to us with confused faces.

"Why is everybody asking us if you need a pregnancy test and 'how were the guys?'"

I glanced at Aaron who had the same expression.

"Why would I need a pregnancy test? I think it's pretty obvious I'm still very much a virgin."

I started fiddling with my ring as more and more people kept looking at me making me anxious and kind of hard to breathe.

"The 7th grade rumor account posted something new, look at it"

7th_Grade_Rumorz

Liked by StacyFre1dman and 245 others7th_Grade_Rumors Unbelievable!view all 64 commentsAndyGoldfarb This is so fake lmaoMateeeeeoooooo How could someone believe this??NikkkkiManaj<3 Eden is the most innocent soul I know but okayStacyFre1man I'm no...

7th_Grade_Rumors Unbelievable!
view all 64 comments
AndyGoldfarb This is so fake lmao
Mateeeeeoooooo How could someone believe this??
NikkkkiManaj<3 Eden is the most innocent soul I know but okay
StacyFre1man I'm not surprised
HeLuvsLyd1a This is why SHE'S the snake

I read all the comments, only 3 people stood up for me. 

I bet Aaron would've but his phone is still taken from him.

59 fucking comments talking about me, when non of it is even close to true.

"Eden?" Aaron put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and that feeling of not being able to breathe.

3rd POV~

Eden starting sobbing, right in the middle of the hall.

She was getting more people's attention and just ran to the girls bathroom in hopes that she could catch her breath before having an attack.

Aaron, Nikki, and Tara followed but Aaron had to wait outside of the bathroom.

"Eden are you okay?" Nikki asked the crying girl that had her knees pulled up to her chest against the wall.

Eden shook her head and texted her mom to pick her up.