Shopping

Enough for you- Olivia Rodrigo~ And I knew how you took your coffee And your favorite songs by heart

3rd POV~

Eden was laying in her
bed half asleep with tear stained cheeks.

She was crying because she had gotten her period and the cramps were hitting her hard. she felt like one thing wrong can set her off again right back into being a human waterfall.

She heard a knock and turned around in her bed to where she was facing the door.

"Yeah momma?"

Michelle opened the door and saw her miserable daughter.

"Hey I was thinking, do you want to go dress shopping with me? We could go eat afterwards."

Eden smiled and nodded.

~~~~~

Eden was in the changing room trying on the one dress she picked out and thought looked amazing.

Once she had it on she stepped outside of the dressing room and Michelle smiled huge.

"It looks so good!"

"Can I get it?"

Michelle said yes and Eden took a photo to ask Aaron how he thought of it.

You
Hey A, what do you think of this dress for my Bat Mitzvah? 1 more week!

YouHey A, what do you think of this dress for my Bat Mitzvah? 1 more week!

(Imagine it as a mirror pic if you can)

💞Aaron💞

Looks hot😘

Eden rolled her eyes while giggling before replying.

You

Thanks, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Have the rumors went down some?

💞Aaron💞

Somebody got the account banned and whoever owned it is getting in a lot of trouble. That's what everybody is talking about right now

You

Okay, ttyl

Michelle bought the dress and they were almost out the door when two voices said Michelle's name causing her to look back. 

"Bree, Gabi!"

Eden made eye contact with both of the other girls and they walked towards her.

"Andy broke up with me" Lydia announced.

Oh god, I don't want to be over here. I just want to leave. Please God save me from this mess

"Sorry to hear that, you were the perfect couple" 

Eden got on her phone and pretended like she was doing something.

"How about you Eden" Lydia asked and her head went up

"hm?"

"You and Aaron? Are you still together?"

yeah because I can keep a relationship unlike you 

"yup"

"Any, secrets, you're hiding from him?" Stacy joined in.

"w-what?" 

"You know, like your first kiss, your first crush, your first almost boyfriend, your first-"

"Eden sweetie let's go! I ordered on the app and they just messaged me that they're done with our food." 

Eden practically ran to her mom and they left for their food.

Would Aaron care about what Lydia and Stacy said? Should I tell him? He wouldn't care it was a long time ago.