ɪ

"Wha-WHERE THE FUCK AM I ?!"

"Aaaaaaaahh!!!"

".....y/n?"

"How do you-"

𝗧𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲........

I was doing my homework while listening to some music. I heard my phone ring, turned around to go get it, since it was in the table near my bed.

"Hello"

"....."

"Hello?"

Weird, they called me and then hung up. Maybe it was a mistake.

As I was walking back to my desk I noticed a shiny thing under my pillow. I reached for it and it was.......a necklace. A pretty one.

"How long has this been here for."

𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖

I decided to put it on, you know since it would be waste to throw something so pretty.

Then I heard a loud thud behind me.

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁....

"How do you know my n-"

"What do you mean how? Were are we?"

You were shocked as you were staring at the ash-blonde male with peircing red eyes.

So familiar.....

Wait, no...there is litterally no way!

"Y/n?" He shook you by your shoulders.

"Um, your name-"

"The fuck you mean. We met together last night, is this how you want to break my heart."

"........."

" Its Katsuki for god's sake. Does that ring a motherfucking bell." He was pissed and confused at the same time.

Meanwhile you were SHOCKED!

Bakugou Katsuki, the one and only, had come to life, to your room

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Then that 'dream' came into your mind. Wait does that mean, tha I actually........like for real...... Holy shit!!

"Can I please get some words. Why are we here? And-"

"C-can I have a few minutes, please. I-i need a deep breath."

He looked even more confused, but gave you some space.

After 10 minutes that you took to finally get a grip of the situation, even though you still were shocked as shit.

"So, um k-katsuki, there is a really really long story."

"Is this your room?"

"Y-yes, well-"

"Why dont we start with why are there posters of me on these walls."

You were red, like actually.

"Um... ....I- .....its.......um"

"......."

"You're my favorite." You blurted out.

"What?"

"-character. You are my fav character. Before you say anything please let me finish. See I am from a different world, and here in my world you are a fictional character. Like in an anime."

He froze, proccesing the information he just got.

"But, just last night you were-"

"Yeah, I was there and I have no idea how, but when I woke up today I thought it was dream. Then I wore this and-"

You stopped looking at the necklace on your neck.

"This is the one-"

"That I gave you.." He finished your words.

There was an awkward tension between you two for a moment.

You had to know something, would he disappear-

"DONT!" He yelled and you stared at him.

"I mean, dont take that off. I........dont want to leave you...yet.."

Your eyes widen as he got closer. You could remember eveything that happened on his world, but here in your reality, you feeling hit much more harder. Like for example you got really really flushed.

"Um......how do I put this...... I-"

He hugged you...

Right there. You were visibly suprised. It was a warm, and comforting hug, that you had no idea you had craved for so long.

A tear rolled down your face, as you hugged him tighter.

"Are you crying?"

"Sorry, I just.........I know what happens just yesterday, but here it just hits different. You have no idea how I-"

He wiped your tear away, looking really sad.

"Ahem, ahem. So um, now what" he said.

"I dunno. I have to sleep in an hour, my- oh my god my parents will be home any minute now."

"And?"

"What do you mean and? I cant just introduce you to them and be like 'hey mom and dad, this is bakugou, the boy I've fallen for that is from an anime world'..."

"Hehehe, you really fell for me just seeing me from.a screen." The ash-blonde was now smirking.

"Hey, its not the time to be talking about THAT. Besides there isnt just you, ofc-"

"WHAT?! There are other boys! Who the fuck dares-"

"What, boom boom boi? Are you jelous?"

"Ofc Im jelous, your my girlfriend."

"😳"