You were in your room, just scrolling in your phone.. Then you looked at the jewellery that was hanging on ur neck.

Holding it between 2 fingers, you stared at it closely...

"Oi" bakugou barged into ur room "I am-What are doing with that?"

"Wha-oh nothing. What were u going to say?"

"I said Im about to take a shower" you nod but he just smirked. "You can come with me if you want-"

You closed the door in his face and heard him chuckeling in the other side.

As if the kiss in the morning wasnt enough. Just seeing him makes ur heart go boom boom (see what I did there?😉) imagine him shirtless in front of y..yoo..youu uu

God no.....😳😳😳
(⸝⸝⸝⁼̴́◡⁼̴̀⸝⸝⸝)

After about 20 min the ash blonde got out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Do you have any clothes that'll fucking fit me?"

"......"

"Oi, y/n"

You were way too busy staring at his flawless upper body. Like damn boy. He's got a six pack, wide shoulders, and quite the big titties which makes u insecure about yours.

"Am I that handsome?" He smirks and leans against the wall

"Ye-Huh what? PUT A SHIRT ON!"

"Hehe, thats the fucking problem dumbass. I put my clothes in the washer, do u have any that'll fit me?"

"Uhh......here, this is oversized on me so u can wear this for now, and these sweatpants"

"...fine, I guess.........are gonna watch me change or.."

"RIGHT, SORRY.. IM GOING!!"

"Hehe, dumbass"

Later you two went shopping for some clothes for katsuki, and it went...........not half bad. You had finished buying the clothes and went to go get something to eat.

"Oi, katsuki. Can u get us some mcdonalds. Please..pretty please."

"Fine, I'll go. Just wait here, I wont be long."

"Okay~"

You were waiting outside, looking through ur phone when some random dude approached you.

"Hey cutie~ Who left you all alone here? How about you come with me an-"

PUNCH NOISE*

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING FUCKFACE, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!"

He grabbed the man by his collar, ready to blast his face away.

"Katsuki, calm down. Do not do something u will regret later. I think you punched him hard enough."

"BUT HE-"

"Im totally fine. Come on. Im really hungry, and it isnt worth it to waste our time with these scumbags."

Katsuki finally let go of the dude and started following u to your house. Still visibly pissed.

Then looked at you up and down from behind.

"Why do you look so cute?"

"Wha-umm....thanks?"

"No, I fucking mean, why do you have to look so cute, I dont want other people looking at you. Your my girlfriend."

"Heh, says the boy who looks like a super model. And I dont think I've ever seen u jelous. Goddamn you looked hot and cute at the same time"

A tint of pink appeared on his face, as he looked away.

"Tch, fuck off"