ᴠɪ

The five of you were all eating happily on the dinner table. Talking about random stuff, and how christmas was just around the corner.

"Hey, kastuki. I know you dont like christmas, but please dont be a grinch this year."

"Huh, who the fuck said I dont like christmas?!"

"Dont lie to me. I've seen ur anime." You whispered.

".....its not my fault that those extras wanted me to wear that fucking costume."

"But u looked so cute in it!"

His cheeks went pink as he looked away trying to hide it from u.

"..........whatever" he said.

You saw him blushing, but decided not to say anything, instead just chuckled.

After dinner, when you were in the couch watching TV, you noticed that katsuki had been staring at you for a while now. Checking u up and down the whole night.

After everyone was asleep in their room, your phone lit up, showing a text from the ash blonde.

------------------------------

Katsuki
Oi
dumbass

Y/n
hey to u too

Katsuki
yeah
whatever
what are u doing

Y/n
getting ready for sleep
and why were u staring at me the whole night
It felt creepy

Katsuki
IM NOT CREEPY
And its none of your business
Now come outside for a sec

Y/n
U mean outside outside
like in the backyard?!

Katsuki
yes

Y/n
no
im scared
its dark

Katsuki
tch
dont fucking worry wimp
Im there
And you even were at UA for a few months 5 weeks ago

Y/n
im still scared

Katsuki
Just come
I'll kill if something eats you

Y/n
the fuck you mean eat?!
Read
KATSUKII!!!

-------------------------------------------

You quietly went to the backyard and looked around for a second, whispering the ash blonde's name.

"boo" he didnt yell, but he was behind you and his lips were close to ur ear so your body jolted.

"The fuck Katsuki?! Its not funny dont laugh!....Im going-"

"Ok,ok. Im sorry. Dont go."

"Fine, why did u tell me to come in the first place?"

"I fucking miss you."

He sat on the grass and so did you. You were looking at the beautiful starry sky, while katsuki was watching them in your eyes. It was a comfortable silence, until he dicided to suddently hug u.

"Uh- is something wrong."

"......."

"Kastu-"

"Cant I just hug u for some sec damn it!"

"You could've just said that"

"...."

"...."

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you more katsuki"

He let go of you and looked with a serious stare.

"No. I love YOU more."

"Heh, I appreciate it, but were u the one who was obsessed over a fictional character for more than a year and a half, and then suddenly got transported into their world and finally had a chance to actually meet them and get in a relationship? I think not, so lets be honest."

"Ok, u do have a point, but-"

"No buts. Now lets just enjoy the moment and rela-"

You couldnt finish your sentence because ur lips were busy at the moment. Katsuki had smashed his lips into yours, kissing them in a not so innocently way.

"Y-you are some touched starves dude" you chuckled once he let go of ur lips.

"And your parents being around all the fucking time isnt helping"

"Hey, cant blame them. Its my first time having a bf. They're over protective"

"Does that mean Im ur first kiss?" He smirked."

"Well duh"

Then he turned his head and looked at the shining stars.

"Y/n, you know why my love for you is like counting those stars?"

"I swear to god Katsuki if you say because its a waste of time Im going to punch you."

"Hehe, hell no. You watch too much tik tok."

"Can u blame me?"