ɪɪ

"I.....w-what....?"

"Huh, what do you mean what?.....yo-you are still my girlfriend right?" He started to panic just a bit rn.

"Sure, I m-mean....if you want to........"

At that exact moment you heard a voice.

"Y/N, WE'RE HOME!"

"Shit, shit,shit. Katsuki can you hide he-"

Before you can finish, he walked right past you, going downstairs.

"Hey, the fuck are you doing?" You whisper-yelled, but he went straight up to your parents.

(The fuck katsuki?)

"Who are you?" Your dad asked with a deep serious face.

"A fr-"

"Her boyfriend!" He said.

Whaaaaaaaaatt?!

Your parents were in shock, while you were in a really awkward situation. Still couldnt belive he actually said that.

"I...um, I thought she would've talked to us before going on a relationship, but......sigh. We will talk about this right now. Y/n, come with me."

Your father said as you sweat dropped. You followed him to your room, while katsuki was left with your mom at the living room

"Dad, look I can explain-"

"I honestly thought you didnt care about boys, huh?"

"I-"

"Shush, why didnt you tell me?"

"I....uh...I would, tonight."

"How long have you known him?"

"Uh...3 months" more like 3 years.

"Name?"

"Katsuki Bakugou, he's from japan"
Good thing your dad knew nothing about anime, nor your mother did.

"When did he asked you? To be his gf?"

"Uh..2 days ago."

"When did you meet?"

"At that school festival, remember? At the start of the school year? Then we've been texting each-other. Thats it. Today though he came here. To talk to you."

"Hm, okay. Have you two kissed or.."

"NO, both no" lie.

He then went to the living room again, with you behind following like a lost puppy.

Your mom seems to like Katsuki though, thank god.

"Ahem, Katsuki right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you really love my doughter?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Ok, but if you break her heart, I will break you...............-r bones"

"Dont worry. I will NEVER hurt her. I cant." Then he looked at your eyes. "She means everything to me."

"Yeah, but dont go too far, both of you are only 18. That IS young." Your dad pated his shoulder.

"You're staying here tonight?" Mom asked.

"...yes."

"Mom, is it okay for him to sleep here for some days, katsuki cant go anywhere else right now."

"Sure honey. Now why dont you guys help me with dinner?"

.......