ɪᴠ

The next day went on pretty good, your parents had to go to work, which meant you and katsuki were alone together.

It was the last two weeks of december, so school was off for the holidays, for some weeks.

It was 10am and you were still asleep.

☜♡☞

It had already been more than an hour since I woke up. Y/n's parents already went to work, and ......how the fuck is she still sleeping rn?!

I decided to go to her room, and as I was walking, I thought..

So much happened just yesterday. I dont know for how long I'll be here, but I dont think I want to leave, not yet. I wonder if MY parents miss me, or shitty hair, I dont give a fuck about that nerd tho...

I opened the door and in front of me ,y/n was lying in her bed, sleeping so peacefully.

She looked so ....pretty.

I ran my fingers through her hair, admiring every inch of her face.

Then, my finger went to her lips and brushed them softly.

She turned around mumbling something in her sleep, while I got a little blushed and got up.

"Hey....wake up."

"....."

"I said wake up"

"......."

"Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UPP!!"

"AHHHH!" Your body jolted and got up. Super mad at the ash blonde you threw a pillow at him..as a joke..

But oh boy did he take it seriously.

"So you wanna play with pillows, ok. Lets play mutherfucker."

"No, no,no. I was joking. Katsuki no."

But it was too late. He had already got some pillows and threw them at you.

"Hey, stop it. It isnt fair, you are stronger"

"So?"

"So, you throw them harder"

"Oh, so u think Im strong?" He stopped and looked at u smirking.

"Well duh. Who wouldnt? And dont feed ur ego too much. Now come on Im hungry." U said but instaid of going to the kitchen, u sat at the bed again.

"So get up and cook"

"Heh, me? Cook? Hell no, I cant cook. One time I almost burn the house do-"

"Ok, fine. Ill cook, damnit. What do you want?"

"Waffles!! Pleaseee!!"

"Fine. Ill be back"

15 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.....

You looked at the breakfast in front of u, ur mouth watering.

"Omg, katsuki ur the best."

"Hell yeah, I am"

"This is delicous,God I love u so much" u said giving him a peck on the cheek.

He seems to be really flushed at ur sudden action, and looked away so u wouldnt notice.

After breakfast, u washed the dishes, and now u were bored, watching an anime rn wouldnt be bad.

Then katsuki creeped up behind u and hugged u from the back, his hands around ur waist and his head leaning on ur shoulder.

You flinched and blushed.

"K-katsuki, what?"

"I miss u Y/n"

"What do u mean. Im right here"

"No, I mean.....I miss you." He said looking at your lips which made you blush more.

He was now in front of u, slowly leaning in...

"Y/n....can I.......just for a moment...."

He closed the gap between ur lips and his. It was the softest sweetest kiss ever. His hands were around ur waist, holding it gently.

You parted the kiss, and both the teens were looking deep into each-other's eyes.......

Hello..
Sorry for not updating in a few days, I've been really busy with school. Hope u like this one
Love y'all
<333