Sitting in the lotus position, holding the buttocks and acupuncture points, as s

front page
Sitting in the lotus position, holding the buttocks and acupuncture points, as soon as I woke up, my legs were spread apart and a thick and long meat python was inserted, and the pussy juice sprayed out
search
Sitting in the lotus position, holding the buttocks and acupuncture points, as soon as I woke up, my legs were spread apart and a thick and long meat python was inserted, and the pussy juice sprayed out
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Sorry, the browser automatically logged out Haitang. I just retrieved my password. From today on, I will update it 10,000 times a day until the end.

-----text-----

Lu Shi pulled out the meat shaft and stuffed the thick cock into Ruan Wu's anus with the slutty water. He watched as the meat hole opened little by little and the meat shaft slid in against the intestinal wall. He felt an urgent squeeze on his cock. pressure.

"Ah~ so bloated!"

Ruan Wu cried and gasped excitedly, grabbing the sheets tightly with both hands.

The bright red and wet pussy was forced to hold a hard cock in its mouth. Lu Shi pressed it on his buttocks, and the half of the cock that had just been exposed was stuffed into the boy's pussy. Only the thick black hair was pressed against it. On the boy’s buttocks.

Drowsily, Ruan Wu felt that he had been fucked out of his mind and could only be manipulated by the man.

Ruan Wu was very tired, and his sensitive anus was stuck with a fleshy stem, and he was messing around with it, making it feel numb and itchy.

The most terrible thing is that Lu Shi also raised his lower abdomen with the palm of his hand, making the connection between the two more stable, and making it easier for Lu Shi to send his dick deeper. The anus and intestines were filled, and the soreness and pleasure surged straight out. There was a strong urge to urinate in his lower abdomen, but Lu Shi deliberately pressed his belly with his hands, pressing on the place that Lu Shi had shaped.

"No!!"

Just for a moment, he couldn't hold it back, and he screamed and spurted out a trickle of water. His whole body was trembling and he was lifted up by Lu Shi. The warm water flowed down from the base of his legs, seemingly endless, and Lu Shi was still fucking in.

It hits the water and flies.

The endless pleasure made Ruan Wu convulse wildly and shed tears. It was so good that his mind was completely blank. At the climax moment when he should have stopped and relaxed, he was fucked wantonly by a man. It was even more indescribable bliss. The squirting had not stopped yet. Incontinent.

Before he could feel embarrassed, Ruan Wu gave up all his strength and lay limply on the bed, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Lu Shi also seemed to have finally woken up. He pulled out his penis and turned the person over. Ruan Wu's long eyelashes were curled up, and his whole face was covered with a thin layer of light pink, which made him look a bit cute, different from the flat look before. Very far.

Apart from his appearance, there is almost no trace of the president of the Ruan Group.

After a moment, Lu Shi's eyes showed some clarity.

Co-authors are colleagues.

New to this?

This side dish is not much better than the acting.

In the early morning, the morning sunlight flows into the window, and the air is filled with a lazy and peaceful atmosphere.