Sexy play on the cruise ship: The scarlet meat penis was stuck in the hole all n

front page
Sexy play on the cruise ship: The scarlet meat penis was stuck in the hole all night and was not taken out. When she woke up, she continued to fuck her pussy.
search
Sexy play on the cruise ship: The scarlet meat penis was stuck in the hole all night and was not taken out. When she woke up, she continued to fuck her pussy.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
He and Lu Shi both screamed at the same time. The difference was that one was miserable and the other was because of excessive pleasure.

The semen sprayed in quickly filled up his lower abdomen. Seeing the originally flat area slowly bulge, Lu Shi couldn't help but get hard again. As soon as the semen was ejaculated, he held down Ruan Wu and had intercourse again until he passed out and then let him go.

At night, the black night spreads around.

Ruan Wu woke up in a daze and found that he and the male protagonist were lying flat in the room. It was quiet and dark, and no one could see the other.

However, Ruan Wu could feel that Lu Shi was awake, and his breathing was uneven. Moreover, in this dark space, Ruan Wu seemed to hear the "bang bang bang" heartbeat.

Hearing seemed to be more sensitive in the dark. In this quiet space, the ambiguous sound from the next room suddenly reached my ears.

Cruise ships are so expensive, worth hundreds of millions, but isn't the sound insulation too bad?

The sound of water slapping next door rang in my ears, whether it was intentional or not, it was as clear as if I wanted to have sex in front of him, it was so damn visual.

However... this voice seemed to break some kind of barrier.

After dozens of seconds, a dark figure slowly sat up and slowly pressed towards Ruan Wu. Heavy breathing sounded from above. There were two big hands on both sides of the body supporting him, unconsciously forming an inescapable space.

The black shadow gradually went downwards, hanging one centimeter from the nose. The breathing sounds of the two people were intertwined, hot and rapid, seeming to confirm the acquiescence beneath them. Their lips slowly fell, and they rubbed the outside to test it first, as if there was no danger. , a thick tongue poked out, licked back and forth on the two lips, and quickly got in through the slightly opened slit. It first licked around cautiously, and then slowly raised the shy uvula to fight together.

The gentle licking gradually turned cruel and violent, and a strong taste of lust erupted in the mouth. The man's tall and slender body completely pressed against the boy. His two big hands stopped hunting quietly and began to explore the boy's body beneath him.

Stroking along the body to the smooth and tender skin, the touch of the fingertips aggravated the man's lust, his breathing became heavier, and his long and thick tongue became even more unscrupulous, ruthlessly sweeping through his territory, sweeping the one that followed The dancing tongue dragged back into his mouth, sucking and licking deliciously.

The abundant saliva flowed along the slender neck without enough time to swallow. Ruan Wu couldn't bear it and let out a moan: "Hmm~..."

This seductive tone lit up the blazing torch, making the already hot and strong torch even more spectacular.

Desire burned the man's eyes, and he picked up the young man below him. His lips and tongue didn't miss any opportunity to lick and suck on the neck and collarbone, leaving ambiguous bruises all over.

The delicate white body seemed to be clearly visible in the darkness, the waist that could be controlled with one hand, and the slightly bulging vagina that extended...