The beautiful boy's tender tongue licks the thick meat dragon/the big cock rushe

front page
The beautiful boy's tender tongue licks the thick meat dragon/the big cock rushes in the tight vagina/the begging for mercy before death
search
The beautiful boy's tender tongue licks the thick meat dragon/the big cock rushes in the tight vagina/the begging for mercy before death
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
"Ah...um ah ah..."

The moans were intermittent, and under the intense fucking, the boy finally had no choice but to let the man grab the fuck hole of his buttocks, while he grabbed the sheets and endured the whipping of the penis. His white and tender buttocks were turned pink and purple from the impact. The rod was shiny and covered with his semen.

As he pulled out and rubbed his delicate buttocks, crossing the small anus, it was tickling. The meat shaft was really huge. The man watched his ferocious giant stick entering his pussy again and again, and a feeling of "I'm going to fuck him up" surged in his heart. "The intense stimulation did not slow down, but intensified the force. I wanted to fuck the person to death under my cock, fuck him to pieces!"

By the time the two of them calmed down, almost an hour had passed. The perverted man didn't cover him with a quilt, so he left his hole open and exposed to the air. Drops of a mixture of sexual fluid and semen dripped on the bed sheet, forming a circle. The beach is full of water.

According to the rules of the Space-Time Administration, time-travel modifiers cannot interfere with the plot direction of the characters in the book, and can only lead the plot on the right track and retire.

Lu Shi has carried out dozens of missions since he accidentally entered the Space-Time Management Bureau twenty years ago. Now he is still one world away from retiring and returning to the real world.

In the plot of the book, he should sink the villain Ruan Wu into the river at tomorrow's cruise party. Lu Shi had done many murders before, but this was the first time Lu Shi had killed a lover he had slept with.

However, giving up the opportunity to leave the Space-Time Administration for one person is obviously not Lu Shi's style. What's more, Ruan Wu is also a time traveler, and killing him will also complete the mission for him.

Looking at the young man's peaceful and well-behaved sleeping face, Lu Shi looked away calmly.

See you tomorrow.

A feast for wealthy families, with bright lights.

On the gorgeous dance floor, accompanied by classical music, the young masters and princesses of the upper class danced gracefully.

Waiters shuttled among them, handing each nobleman a glass of champagne. The heroine who worked odd jobs to earn medical expenses for her brother was also among them.

According to the plot, she was drugged by a cannon fodder passerby and rescued by the CEO 'Ruan Wu'. 'Ruan Wu' himself was interested in the heroine. When he saw the heroine taking off her coat in love in front of him, he felt deeply. His eyes were full of desire.

But at this time, the male protagonist came, grabbed Ruan Wu's collar and went to the deck, and asked the bodyguard to tie up stones and sink him directly into the river.

Because he was familiar with the plot, Ruan Wu resisted the cruise party, but the male protagonist couldn't help but forcefully brought him in.

Ruan Wu felt desperate. He wandered to the edge of the dance floor to avoid being stupid and provoking the heroine. However, the force majeure of the plot was far beyond his imagination.

The drugged heroine began to take off her clothes in the corridor. Ruan Wu couldn't bear to see her corpse being picked up, so he stepped forward and put a suit jacket on the heroine. By coincidence, the disappeared hero appeared miraculously.