She took the initiative to climb onto the male protagonist's bed, holding her bi

front page
She took the initiative to climb onto the male protagonist's bed, holding her big scarlet cock and stuffing it into her vagina full of semen, making her squirt passionately.
search
She took the initiative to climb onto the male protagonist's bed, holding her big scarlet cock and stuffing it into her vagina full of semen, making her squirt passionately.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
"No......"

Lu Shi kissed his little lips, which were already red and swollen from being sucked by Lu Shi's lips. They looked even more attractive, and made Lu Shi, the instigator, feel proud and loved!

The big hands rubbed the two buttocks. The cock still buried in the hole was squeezed by the external force, and the meat in the hole was wrapped tightly around the body. He sucked in and out, making the cock feel very comfortable.

Lu Shi threw away the vibrator and made no more hasty movements. He just kneaded his buttocks lightly and heavily, assisting the vaginal flesh inside to suck and lick his big thing.

Lu Shi had just ejaculated a few times and his desire had been relieved. Now he just wanted to taste him...

Ruan Wu wrapped his forearms around the man's neck, raised his head and kissed Lu Shi. Lu Shi was a good kisser, and the kisses often made his whole body soft, comfortable and full of affection.

He teased and teased his uvula, licking carefully and carefully, from the base of his tongue to the tip of his tongue, not sparing any bit. The licking made his whole body numb, and it spread throughout his body as if it was electrified.

Lu Shi was much taller than him. They were two of him, and his tongue lived up to his tall stature. Often, as soon as it got into Ruan Wu's small mouth, he had no room to move, so he could only open his mouth wide. The man rolls his uvula and dances in the mouth.

And often his fluid would flow all over his chin and be licked away one by one by the man's tongue.

Lu Shi likes to kiss his entire cheek one by one, making it wet, and the man will feel a strange feeling of belonging and marking his territory.

Lu Shi liked to see that his face was wet and shiny, all moistened by his own kisses. He didn't miss the row of thick and long eyelashes, and his lips were deliberately pursed into two thin parts, holding a thick black mouth. Kissed her eyelashes one by one, and then licked her tightly closed eyelids. This was another particularly sensitive spot for Ruan Wu. Lu Shi would often kiss or lick his tongue, and his whole body would tremble and become... So soft that I couldn't stop the sobs in my mouth.

The poor man's heart was filled with love.

It's a pity that every time he hugged and felt this softness, the desire in Lu Shi's heart only became deeper. He wanted to press the person on the bed and fuck him hard, make him cry and scream. Once he struggled hard, he would give him a kiss and the person would become soft again. ...

Now Lu Shi licked the trembling eyelids with affection on his face, over and over again, and the shiny wet marks were applied layer after layer. Ruan Wu didn't dare to open his eyes and couldn't resist.

Her body was limp and nestled in Lu Shi's arms. She was trembling as if an electric current was running through her body. Her sensitive points were played with repeatedly, and her vagina was filled to the brim with huge meat penises, and her huge round glans was straight. Poke it in the heart of the flower, and with the man's big hands kneading and squeezing the flesh...

Ah~ Ruan Wu's body stiffened and trembled, and he was actually forced to squirt a wave of semen...

Ruan Wu, who had had a lot of pleasure tonight, was no longer out of control. After regaining his energy, he was held softly in the man's arms. The huge body gap between the two made him feel like a Barbie doll. The man hugged, pampered and licked her.