beautiful young man entered a house and raped her. She pressed her against the d

front page
A beautiful young man entered a house and raped her. She pressed her against the door and took off her pants, then inserted her huge cock into her room, causing her semen to squirt out.
search
A beautiful young man entered a house and raped her. She pressed her against the door and took off her pants, then inserted her huge cock into her room, causing her semen to squirt out.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
"Wake up, Wuwu, Wuwu!"

As her mother's voice came closer and closer, Ruan Wu suddenly woke up with a feeling of suffocation. She sat up from the bed suddenly, covering her heart and gasping for air.

"Mom, I'm scared to death. You've been sleeping for almost a day." The woman sat in front of the bed, feeling frightened for a while. Seeing the cold sweat on her son's forehead, she couldn't help but put her hand to test his body temperature. "It's a nightmare." ?”

Ruan Wu shook his head, feeling that some memory was quickly being withdrawn from his mind. He saw the cover of the novel on the bedside table, with the two words "Heart Seizing" in big words, and felt an inexplicable pain in his heart.

"I'm fine, Mom."

It's just... it seems like I had a very, very long dream.

Two months later.

College freshmen reported that the school does not require accommodation after military training.

Although the conditions of the Ruan family are average, they are a 4+2+1 family after all. They treat their only grandson like a treasure. Ruan Wu has never lived in a group since he was a child. He has always been a day student. The family is afraid that he will not get used to it, so they give him outside school. Rented a small house.

After half a month of military training, all the classmates were as tanned as African refugees. Only Ruan Wu was still shining white. He was a beautiful sight among the freshmen. Female classmates came to confess their love one after another.

Ruan Wu was flattered. Although there were female classmates who confessed their love to him in high school, most of them were in a playful nature. Ruan Wu really didn't meet many who seriously confessed their love to him in person.

On the way back to his residence, he rejected three classmates who confessed to him, and one of them rushed up to hug him. He was so scared that his whole body went cold. Then he saw a couple kissing at the gate of the community, which made his whole body feel hot.

I don't know what's going on, but since two months ago, his body has been showing a little desire that a virgin shouldn't have from time to time.

I really want to have sex.

It felt like he had done it before, but he was still a virgin.

She left with soft steps, and there were residents walking sporadically on the street. With every step, the two flower lips under her body would rub together, and the little flower beads would stand upright, rubbing against her underwear.

How could a sensitive body withstand such subtle teasing and stimulation? The water flowed out more happily, as if on purpose, already soaking through the thin underwear...

A million-dollar luxury car parked in the unit building was incompatible with this old community. Ruan Wu looked at it curiously, but in the end desire prevailed and she just wanted to go home and touch her pussy and masturbate.

After finally walking to the door of his house, he just opened the door when a dark figure rushed up to him and hugged him through the door. There was a "bang" sound as the door closed.