Chapter 12**

"Young master, I heard you want to drink again?"

The looks from Ron and Basen scared him. He couldn't look them directly in the eyes, he lowered his head to look at the ground.

Ron and Basen only thought he was embarrassed by the situation.

"*Sigh* Hyung, you don't need to do that now that everyone already knows the truth. You no longer have to put your health at risk with alcohol." Basen took the lead in the conversation for once, his Hyung was hurting him. It was the first time he had seen him act like this.

Cale wanted to ask what Basen was talking about but he didn't really have time for that. Time is running out and he has to leave soon or the whole operation will be in danger. He just didn't know how to explain it so they would let him do what he wanted. He therefore shortened his remarks to leave only the essentials.

"...I need it, it's important..."

The words were whispered but loud enough that they could still hear them.

Basen and Ron had similar chaotic thoughts upon hearing these words.

«After all these years, it's not very surprising, he must have become dependent... It's not good to deprive him completely...»

"*sigh* Young master, I only allow you one drink. I'll bring it to you right away, but then you'll go to bed."

Basen nodded in agreement with Ron.

Even though Cale wanted to protest, he didn't say anything. It's not like he can do it after all.

"Okay..." The butler left to get the glass of alcohol as he said. They then left him alone to rest after confirming that he had not drunk anything else and was finally sleeping.

Once the ground was cleared, Cale sent for Choi Han by the kittens. They introduced themselves to him and explained the situation to him, finally telling him that he had to come to Cale's room now.

Choi Han walked out of the inn saying he was going to practice, then walked in through the open window like the kids told him, his eyes widening in shock at the scene before him.

"Cale-nim?"

Before putting on the mask, Cale threw the black outfit in his hand towards Choi Han.

"You wear it too."

Yesterday's orb should have temporarily stopped the magical recording devices, but it wasn't enough. Cale didn't want to get caught. That's why he had been preparing these outfits.

" What is this?"

The black outfit had a single red star and five smaller white stars surrounding it on the chest.

"What is this? The secret organization."

The novel "The Birth of a Hero" clearly and precisely explains the secret organization that Choi Han encounters several times. This outfit was specially ordered by Cale following the explanations as precisely as possible. Just to be on the safe side, Cale even had the outfit created separately and personally added the stars.

That's why it was a little ugly up close, but it was pretty decent from a distance.

People who see this outfit won't remember how rough the stitching was, they'll just remember that it was a "black outfit with one red star and five white stars." For Venion, who has not personally encountered the secret organization like the Marquis did, the report from the subordinates who saw this outfit will definitely give him a headache and significant anger.

"...Are we doing something wrong?"

Choi Han asked again after seeing Cale not answering. Seeing Cale with the black mask definitely made him seem like a bad guy.