Chapter 17**

Was the young master ill? But no one seemed to know except for the people sending them who all seemed to be worried about him. And those rumors about him don't seem true either, he behaved normally the entire time he was with them and seemed to treat everyone well. They were really intrigued by Cale Henituse who seemed to be hiding from others.

"You seem to have a lot of questions?" Basen asked, he had of course seen the look of these people on his brother. He wasn't sure why his Hyung was helping them but they seemed like decent people.

"I'm sorry..." Taylor looked away as he was caught.

"Cale Henituse doesn't look like the rumors."

" Cage !"

Obviously Cage asked the question he also wanted to ask but it was indiscreet to do so.

"Young Master Basen, I'm sorry for-"

Basen sighed and shook his head. Well he couldn't really do anything about it after 10 years or his brother behaved like trash. Everyone, even people who didn't know him, had heard of his reputation. It will take time for him to change her, but he will do it to help his brother.

"It doesn't matter, I understand...after all he did it on purpose..."

Cage and Taylor frowned at these words.

"*sigh* We recently discovered that he was ill, quite seriously and for a long time. He destroyed his reputation to hide his illness and the abuse I think the servants are partly responsible even if he said nothing about it. A lack of food in his childhood made him sick as he grew up..." Basen looked sad as he told them all this even though it was only part of the truth, he knew their father was also responsible but they were family stories.

Cage and Taylor were in shock even the cat children next to him who were hearing the story for the first time were shocked.

" How it is possible ?!"

"We don't know... we barely noticed... he suffered alone for the last few years while everyone hated him." Basen had tears in his eyes now. He doesn't know why they were telling them all this but he needed to somehow.

Cage approached Basen and handed him a tissue.

"I'm sorry...thank you." Basen blushed a little at her breakdown, it was not appropriate behavior for a noble.

"It doesn't matter, I understand that we are worried about someone we care about." She looked at Taylor with a warm look.

"We can help you in the capital to protect him. Even though he also got our help, I also want to help him more and I owe him a lot. " Taylor suggested.

Cage nodded in agreement with his friend.

Basen thanked them even if he was curious about their agreement he didn't say anything, his brother will tell him if he wants.

Arriving near the capital they now had to pass the guard post. Cale had already thought about it for them, they had given them an invisibility device before falling asleep for the last journey. Basen was curious when his brother was able to find such a magical item as he thought about it Cage and Taylor activated it before entering he was able to see them disappear before his eyes.

Once through the door a guard opened the car to inspect it, Basen told him to hurry so he wouldn't wake up his brother next to him. He quickly inspected the interior of the car as Basen looked on. Once finished, he wished them a good stay in the capital.

Arriving at the estate Henituse Basen woke up his brother, they got out of the car wishing Cage and Taylor good luck.

As they left they could see that all the servants were gathered in the courtyard, they came to greet the two representatives of the Henituse family. Basen got greetings perfectly appropriate to his status but Cale got more unkind looks. Basen saw it but Cale didn't care but he wasn't going to let that go, he looked back at the servants and will discuss it later with the head butler of the residence.