Chapter 30**

Cale had already packed everything he needed into the pockets of his scuba gear.

" It's here ?"

Cale nodded to answer the Black Dragon's question and looked around. Maybe it was because it was a country village, but the whole village was dark at night.

The ocean was even darker. But it was much noisier than the village because of the noise from the hot tub. The fact that it gets louder won't attract any attention. They'll just think it's the hot tub that's weird and forget about it.

Cale turned away from the ocean and looked toward the Cliff of Winds.

[Toonka discovers a cave hidden under the Cliff of Winds and enters it with curiosity. He finds something deep in the cave and lets out a laugh.]

[«I didn't expect such a good thing to be here. »]

[It was a fateful encounter that Toonka didn't even expect.]

Cale put aside the information from the novel and spoke to the Black Dragon. "Let's get started."

"Very well, human."

Black mana began to flow from the Black Dragon's short front leg.

The magic bomb reacts to mana and begins to vibrate.

The magic bomb in Cale's arms was not the magic bomb used by the secret organization in volumes 1 and 2 of the novel.

«It's a much better magic bomb.»

Towards the second half of volume 3, the mages of the Whipper Kingdom, pushed to the brink, begin to develop new tools to fight against non-mages.

One of these tools was the magic bomb Cale held.

Condensed mana, which is the main ingredient of the magic bomb, reacts to the developer's mana and splits into several smaller mana balls before exploding. It wasn't as powerful, but the chain of explosions was useful for killing even more enemies.

Cale complimented the Black Dragon. "You have to be incredible to create something like this."

" Yes. I am a great and powerful dragon."

Even more black mana escaped from these short legs and disappeared into the bombs.

Cale could feel the magic bombs vibrating in his arms. Cale was aiming for the moment when the moon had set but the sun had not yet risen.

"Be careful, don't hurt yourself." 

The Black Dragon headed higher into the air as he placed a shield around Cale and bid him farewell.

A small noise sounded inside the magic bomb.

Cale dropped the bomb from his hand then put on the diving mask. It was a magical tool that would allow him to breathe underwater for 5 minutes.

Moments later, the bomb exploded and Cale summoned the silver shield before falling suddenly. Once the dozens of small explosions were triggered, the whirlpool lost its strength and could no longer spin properly. Cale opened the wings of the shield, even if he wasn't going to use it he had to do it here. No one was to help him recover this ancient power so he had to act alone. He managed the level of the shield so that he only felt slight pain and no blood, otherwise others might smell it on him.

The shield collided with the ocean as Cale dove underwater. He put on the goggles and headed towards the ocean floor. Thanks to the shield, Cale's body was sinking quickly like an arrow.

More and more explosions occurred and caused the whirlwind to lose even more strength. The shockwaves created by the explosions hit Cale's shield and silver wings, but Cale still managed to arrive safely at the bottom of the ocean.