13 the first person you call

-CHAPTER THIRTEEN-
moth to a flame - the weeknd, swedish house mafia

the next morning was slightly awkward to say the least. lando had gave his room to the three girls for the night while he went and bunked with alex.

"how are you feeling?" lily asked dahlia once they were sitting down at the breakfast table.

"i'm alright. nothing that hasn't happened before." dahlia shrugged, which was partly the truth, but it still got too close this time round for the girl to be able to ignore it.

"that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel it." carmen told the girl, giving her a sweet smile that made dahlia feel instantly better.

"hey, found you guys." alex said as the three drivers approached the table. alex and george both kissing their girlfriends quickly before sitting down.

"how are you today?" lando asked dahlia, sitting down next to her.

"can everyone please stop asking me that?" dahlia sighed, laughing lightly so it wouldn't be awkward. the three boys all smiled and nodded.

"dahlia?" jude said from behind the girl. the six friends all turned and looked at him. "could we talk?"

"i don't really have time." dahlia said, looking at her watch. "i have to be at the airport in less than a hour and still have to pack."

dahlia took a last sip of her tea before standing up. "could i at least help you or something?" jude asked, looking at the girl with a worried expression. he glanced to her friends, who were all watching, not being subtle with their uneasy expressions.

"i think i'll be quicker on my own." dahlia said. she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "but thank you."

she walked off back towards their rooms, thankfully to be leaving the very awkward atmosphere at the table behind her.

lando.jpg

jpg