26 you know i love a london boy

-CHAPTER TWENTY SIX-
dress - taylor swift

"Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off"

dahlia.russell added to her story

silverstone weekend was magical

silverstone weekend was magical. there was always something about it that was, but this year felt like exactly what dahlia needed to pick herself up. after jude going out with model and dahlia somehow still being the one being shamed, she needed a great weekend, and that's was this was, or at least what she will make it.

dahlia cheered on from the garage as lando led the british grand prix, having to stand up as he fought with hamilton for second with nerves. she even ran towards the cool down room when the race was over to say well done since she didn't get to at the pit lane. 

she waited in the small hallway before the cool down room where there was a break from all the cameras, running and hugging lewis as he walked in after his interview.

"oh my god lewis, you almost gave me a heart attack!" she yelled with a laugh. "you did good though, well done."

"i should be second but oh well." lewis shrugged but smiled.

"maybe but there's two british drivers on the podium at silverstone!" dahlia laughed as lewis moved on, being ushered into the cool down room.

lando appeared, walking down the hall with his arms out. dahlia squealed, running to him, laughing as they hugged. "P2 lando!" she cheered.

"there was no keeping max behind me." lando sighed. "feels amazing though."

"bet it does!" dahlia beamed at him. "you should've heard the crowd when you were leading, they love you lando."

lando smiled at the girl. "i have to go catch george," dahlia said, placing a hand on his shoulder, "but you did amazingly!"

"thanks lia." lando nodded at the girl ran off again in the direction he came in before he made his way into the cool down room.

dahliarussell