31 in all your gorgeous colours

-CHAPTER THIRTY ONE-
black and white - niall horan

"I want the world to witness
When we finally say, "I do"
It's the way you love
I gotta give it back to you"

"danny!" dahlia squealed, running to the boy as soon as she saw him get on the plane.

"danny!" daniel laughed, throwing his bag on a chair before wrapping the girl into a hug, lifting her off the ground laughing.

"you're back racing!" dahlia smiled.

"told you all you'd be bored without me." daniel joked.

"great to have you back man." lando greeted the boy with a fist bump.

"yeah, it's great to be back. thanks for sharing the plane aswell." daniel looked around the private plane.

"yeah, it's pretty big for just the two of us." lando grinned, wrapping an arm around dahlias waist and pulling her closer to him so he rested his head on her shoulder as he stood behind her, dahlia holding his hands on her stomach.

daniel smiled at the pair, "can't believe you two are actually a thing now. for years i used to tease lando constantly about his crush-"

"okay you can stop now!" lando cringed, taking a step back as he rolled his eyes.

"for years?" dahlia teased lando, frowning mockingly at him.

"i don't know what he's on about." lando sighed, looking away, hiding his embarrassment.

—————————————————————

dahliarussell

Liked by landonorris, georgerussell63 and others

tagged:
danielricciardo   landonorris