Chapter 1(college)

Isabella POV

Yess.. I was finally going to college in just 2 more days. I was going NYU, my dream collage. i am going with sofia my befriend since i was 5.

As I sit here, thoughts of my first year at my dream college flood my mind, stirring a whirlwind of emotions. The anticipation of new beginnings, the excitement of exploring unfamiliar territories, and the nerves of meeting new people tangle together in my heart. imagine the vibrant campus bustling with energy,

My thoughts break as i hear my mom saying "are you exited for your collage" in an exited tone. i nodded sighing dreamily. "and did you pack everything like your clothes what about your shoes and always keep extra pair of sneakers"i kept my hand on my mom's to make her stop rambling about things "Don't worry mom i got everything" i said with a smile reassuring her. she smiled back "sorry its just the first time you are going away so far from us so i am a bit worried". i understood that she is nervous and its not only her even i am. "It's alright mom i get it" i smiled again.

i felt a hand ruffling my hair i looked back and that person sending a glare at him, he flashed the brightest smile a person could smile "Get your hands out of my hair" i said calmly even though i was boiling inside. "what now i cant even touch my sister's hair?" he said innocently. i got up so fast that flash would be impressed and started to chase my brother around the room but obviously because of my brother's height his 1 step almost equals to 3 of mine he is around 6'3 and me around 5'5. "Luca stop now" i said breathing heavily i am not really athletic so it makes sense that i cant really run so much."no, if i do you will kill me" he smiled innocently. 

if looks could kill he would have already died. "come on guys stop acting so childish" mom said laughing lightly. "then ask luca to apologise"i said with a smirk."why should i apologise"  luca said with a smirk."because you touched my hair and you know i hate it" i said with a scowl. than we started bickering like 5 year old's.

"both of you stop now" said mom is an annoyed tone"you guys are giving me a headache" we both looked like we were caught stealing chocolate. we both muttered a small sorry. "good" she said with a smile "luca help you sister pack anything else that is left" he just nodded towards mom. with that mom left the kitchen to make lunch. 

luca started making his way towards me i was looking in the opposite direction with an look that is meant to portray furious. luca just hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead to with i instantly melted "i am sorry but i will do it again and will keep doing it" he said with a smile. i hit him on the chest then just hugged him back. we pulled away and he asked "so do you have anything left to pack". i just said no. "ok, then how about we go to watch a movie i could book us some tickets". i nodded vigorously he just laughed, kissed my forehead and left.

luca is my elder brother he is older than me by 5 years as awful as it is to admit he is handsome. warm brown eyes that reflected kindness and a smile that could light up a room. His tousled, sandy blond hair added a touch of casual elegance to his appearance. Tall and lean. 

his hair reminded me off the one person who i used to love but loath now everytime i think of him i want to go back in those warm protective hands those smiles that lit up my entire day those eyes that looked at me like i was the only one person in the world, i can feel tears threatening to fall. i close my eyes and take deep breathes "no no i am not going back there" i put THAT 3 years behind 

i put all of it back in the chest where is belongs and locked it again. smiled that i was going to college in just 2 more days and headed to my room.

            🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶    

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and hope you all have a great day please do give me feedback. 

see you all in next chapter

love you all:)