47 punishment

Exactly around 7pm Amaan found himself standing right outside Arhaan's study. He wanted to delay it but Emaan warned him to be on time.

Amaan pecked inside instead of knocking and found Arhaan looking at him with cold eyes.

"Ajou?" He asked.

Arhaan nodded coldly.

Amaan gulped as he made his way to Arhaan's desk. It was his first time in trouble like this. One more thing Amaan was understanding was the reason behind this whole fancy office in the house it looked pretty pointless to him. The room was huge it could be used in gaming room and for anything fun but it was all boring scary.

Amaan was just looking at the walls and tables with big question mark on his face. Okay Arhaan made the study because he wants to have office vibes but what was the purpose of taking this whole class of his siblings here. Does he by any chance wants to feels like a principal?

"Sit!" A rather harsh command from Arhaan jolted him up.

"Dara kyu rahe ho beth raha hu." Amaan muttered.

Arhaan was slowly realising that Amaan was nothing like Emaan he have wit he wasn't as obedient as Emaan. He was more like Arhaan snarky and untameable.

If it was Emaan instead of him she would have never said that infact she wouldn't have pushed his buttons this far she knows where to stop but Amaan doesn't.

It was not than Arhaan doesn't like Emaan's obedience but for Amaan he was happy that his brother isn't as soft as her. He was glad he was this witty. The boy have been abused all his life and it have effected him in more ways than one but his carefree attitude is what saved him from depression.

"Bhaiya kuch bolo naa!" Amaan's voice brings Arhaan's attention back.

Arhaan tried glaring at him but he just couldn't control himself and smiled. Arhaan realised in that moment that he was loosing his touch with Amaan but Amaan was just to cute for Arhaan to scold.

It was not that Emaan wasn't but for Emaan he was very paranoid. He was young he was inexperienced that is why he made so many rules for her and behaved strict with her.

Amaan on the other hand have been through A lot he still needs time and patience for real Arhaan Ahmed khan.

"Mujhe dara ke has rahe ho?" Amaan asked whiningly.

Arhaan cleared his throat and bring his strict older disciplinarian brother face back.

"Toh Amaan! Pure din ki batameezi discuss kare?" Arhaan leaned back on his chair and asked.

Amaan would give this point to Arhaan he was very intimidating. Never in his life he have felt smaller in anyone's presence but today when Arhaan locked his eyes with him and asked him to stop he just couldn't say a word after that. Arhaan definitely does have that aura.

"Sorry bola to tha." Amaan sulked.

"Sit straight!" Arhaan snapped when Amaan leaned back in the chair same as Arhaan.

Amaan immediately sat up straight.

"Essay kaha ha?" Arhaan asked.

"Ye raha!" Amman mutter and gave Arhaan his sheet of essay.

Arhaan eyes turned dark when he looked at the essay. The words were not written but printed his younger brother have managed to print words on this sheet.

Arhaan fisted his hands when he further read the essay it wasn't Amaan's word it was all chat gpt.

Arhaan put the sheet on table roughly and glared at Amaan.