~ 4 ~

I saw that in every jinkook story Jungkook is so dominant and Jin is so vulnerable. I don't think about Jin like that. So I described him as a strong minded character.

Hey! Thanks for 100 reads. I'll try to write better. And vote and comment on my story. It'll help me to be focus on writing this book.

It's already going to be midnight but the guest are still there. The newlyweds are tired of smiling non stop. Jungkook excused himself and went to a room. He immediately dialed Jimin's number. But the later didn't pick up. After continuously calling finally Jimin answered.

"Hello Jimin?!! Where are you? Why aren't you picking up my calls?" Jungkook worriedly asked.

"Why you want to talk to me?"

Jimin said with a cold voice but pain was evident there. Jungkook know Jimin was hurt. He tried but couldn't do anything.

"Sir we have reached to the airport. " Another man said.

"Jimin why are you in the airport?" Jungkook was so tensed.

"I'm leaving Seoul. My flight is after 20 minutes. "

"Jimin no. Please don't go. I'm sorry. Just listen to me. Please."

" Bye Kook. Be happy with your husband."

Jimin cut the call without letting Jungkook say anything. When Jungkook again called him it was switched off. Jungkook felt like crying. His Minnie Left him. How he's going to find him again. He dreamed to marry him. Live happily with him. But now all of it is ruined. And only because of Kim Seokjin.

••••

After sometime they left from there. They went to their new house. Everything is already well decorated there. Their family really settle down everything nicely. Jin went to the master bedroom. He was eyeing the room when suddenly Jungkook came there fuming in anger.

"I told you to cancel this marriage didn't I ?" Jungkook was so sad that Jimin left him but more than he's angry cause the reason is Jin.

"I also told you to do that by yourself didn't I?" Jin turned putting his hands in his pocket. Jungkook was so angry.

"Because of you Jimin left me. Jimin my love. Just because of you Kim Seokjin. " Jungkook shouted at Jin.

" Then you should have tell me the reason but you just said me to cancel the marriage. Can't you tell your dad that you love someone. Why so coward Jeon Jungkook?! Even for your love. Is that the power of your love. I did nothing here." Jin finished. Truly this marriage proposal was from the Jeon's side.

Jungkook loose all his sanity listening Jin. And ....Slap!
Jungkook slapped Jin. Jin turned side with that stinging feeling on his cheek.

"Don't speak to me like that ever again. You're th--" Jungkook couldn't even finish his word when..... Slap!
Jin slapped Jungkook. Without letting Jungkook understand anything Jin hold his right hand and pinned him to the wall turning him to the wall. Jungkook groaned.

"This is the last time Jeon Jungkook. Don't ever try to raise your hand on me. It's for your own good. Or else you'll face the consequences. " Jin said with deep scary voice and pinned him more hardly breathing heavily.

Then Jin released him. Jungkook quickly turned to face him. His face was red because of anger. But he was really taken a back by witnessing Jin like that.

"You're doing wrong I'm telling you. You'll regret it. You don't know me. " The anger and hatred can be seen in jungkook's eyes.

" As if you had done a diploma on me. It's your fault that you didn't tell me about your lover. You should be one to talk to your parents. So don't shout at me. " Jin also shouted at Jungkook.

"I'll surely make your life like a hell from now on. Just wait and watch. " Jungkook said looking straightly at Jin.

" let's see. You can offer me popcorn also for watching. I'll not mind. " Jin said smirking.

Jungkook went out from the room going to another one. Jin also sighed. He couldn't believe that Jungkook really slapped him. He then send a text to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun

"Manage a lawyer. I want to meet him tomorrow."

Okay sir.

Jin then lie down on the bed. Thinking whatever happened and what going to happened. He then thought about Jungkook. He really didn't know anything about his personal life. 'He must be hurt. After all he really loves him.' He thought. And thinking about all of this he drifted to sleep.

••••

Jungkook wake up from his sleep. It's already 11 am. He went to bathroom and freshen up. When he came downstairs he saw Jin was sitting on the couch and doing something on his laptop. He rolled his eyes. He was going to kitchen when Jin said "We need to talk."

Jungkook turned to him. "I don't want to." Jungkook started to go but again interrupted. "it's about our marriage asshole." Jin said with a annoyed face.

" What did you call me?!"Jungkook said coming towards Jin. "Like what you heard. Or do you have any hearing issues?" Jungkook was sighing. Relaxing himself. "Listen. Just don't start it." Jungkook said a bit relax.

" I'm not starting anything. You're being a asshole. If you don't think so. Don't try to be on. Just sit and listen." Jin said with a loud voice. Without arguing anymore Jungkook sit on the couch opposite to Jin.

"What do you want to talk?! Just make it early." Jungkook said placing his leg over another.

"Look Jungkook you don't want this marriage. I'm also not interested in you. So I make decision for us. I didn't know that you have a boyfriend. And now we both know how we hate each other. So I make a contract paper." Jin said showing the papers.

" What contract? "Jungkook asked.

"For our marriage. It'll be for one year. Then we will get divorce. Our marriage is just to show the media and our family. Nothing more. We will do everything that will make people to believe our marriage. But we'll not interfere in each other private life. But you can't be seen with another person in public place. Whenever we need to show up together we'll. This will also help us in company.

Then after one year we will got our divorce. With that time Minho will be able to get the CEO post. And I'll go to USA. I'm thinking for a long to spread our branch there. And you'll be able to marry with Jimin. So do you agree Jeon Jungkook? " Jin finished.

Jungkook was speechless. He's just processing the words Jin said. He understood that Jin did this for company.

" So you did this marriage just for the company. Just like my father. No wonder why did he like you. Both are always thinking about own business and benefits. Not caring about others feeling. You know what you'll regret one day for agreeing this marriage. Because of you Jimin left me. Our love is ruining just because of you. "

"You get your love back after our divorce. So are you signing it?" Jin said without caring about Jungkook's words. Jungkook signed the contract. Jin already signed it.

"Jeon Jungkook. So from now on we're like business partner with this deal. " Jungkook nodded and gave his hand to Jin. Jin took it and they handshake.

••••

Jin was sitting in his room. Thinking about Jungkook's words.
'You know what you'll regret one day for agreeing this marriage. Because of you Jimin left me. Our love is ruining just because of you.'

"Yeah I don't care about others feeling. I don't care about anyone's love. I don't also need anyone to love me." Jin said to himself and got up.