~ 15 ~

Jungkook stopped the car in the parking area. They opened their seat belts. Jungkook quickly came out and rushed to Jin's side. He opened the car door for Jin. Jin was taken back by Jungkook's behavior.

Jin came out with Jungkook's help. He held Jungkook's hand to support himself. Jin was going to take a step but suddenly hissed on pain. Jungkook held him tightly. '' Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Jin nodded.

Jin yelped when suddenly Jungkook lifted him up. "What are you doing?" Jin asked as Jungkook was just casually walking.

"I don't have the whole day to help you to go to your cabin." Jungkook answered with nothing changed in his face. The same casual look.

"Jungkook put me down." Jin said patting Jungkook's arm. But Jungkook was unbothered. "Why?" Jungkook glanced at Jin on his arms.

"What do you mean by why? We're in my company. I'm the CEO. What will my employees think? Put me down right now." Jin said as if it was a matter of fact.

"They will think we're a lovey dovey couple. Isn't it what you wanted? To show people how much we love each other." Jungkook raised a eyebrow. The look on his face and his words didn't really go with each other.

"Jungkook try to understand. I have a reputation here." By the time Jin spoke they are already inside the elevator. Jungkook signed Jin to press the floor button. Jin sighed and pressed the top floor.

In the 8th floor the elevator door opened. Two men in formal attire were going to step in but stopped seeing the couple. Their eyes widened when they noticed it was none other than their CEO. Kim seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. Of course who doesn't know about them nowadays?

They hesitantly stepped in. They just looked at each other nervously. Jin was still in Jungkook's hold. He was looking at the floor with his red ears.

' Can't he at least put me down when we're inside the elevator? Who carry someone even in the elevator? Today it's his day. What will my employees think of me from now on?' Jin thought to himself.

He got a relief when the elevator stopped at 14th floor and the two men stepped out. He sighed loudly. Jungkook chuckled. Jin glared at him. "Why are you laughing?"

"Seeing you flustered is really fun. I will try to see it more often." Jungkook said with a naughty look. He was facing Jin with that look and a little smirk. Jin again got flustered. He turned Jungkook's face towards the elevator door by tapping on his cheek.

Jungkook laughed loudly. "I again saw it.  Wow! It's easy to see you flustered." Jin himself also know it by feeling heat on his ears. But he wasn't going to admit it. Thus, he muttered ''Whatever" to no one looking sideways.

Soon the elevator came to a stop at the top floor. "Now put me down. I can take care of it from here." Jin said to Jungkook seriously. As if Jungkook was going to listen to him. He stepped out still carrying Jin. Jin wanted to protest but he didn't wanted his protest to be heard by anyone in the company. So he kept quiet.

There weren't many people working on the top floor like the other ones. There were some cabins for the employees of upper post. But they could see them through their opened door. And they gasp.

"Where is your cabin?" Jungkook asked stopping in the middle. Jin pointed at his cabin. Which was bigger than the the others and situated at the end. Of course he's the CEO after all.

Jungkook started to walk again. Jin was not looking up but when he did he was net with a shocked Taehyung who was holding a cup. Probably his morning tea. He was literally froze on his spot. Hand in the air holding the cup. Wide eyes glued on the couple. Jin awkwardly smiled.

He then looked straight. Despite Jungkook having long legs, Jin felt like it was taking more than needed time to reach his cabin. He wanted to get down and to his cabin and hide himself. As if he had done something wrong.

Yeonjun just took a sip from his coffee when he saw his boss coming. But in arms of someone. And that someone was Jeon Jungkook himself. He chocked on his coffee. He put down his cup and quickly brought out his phone to click a picture of the rare scene.

Jin glared at him when he reached at his cabin. Hearing the click sound Jungkook turned to Yeonjun and smiled. As if posing. Still holding Jin who was struggling to free out himself. Yeonjun quickly clicked another picture.

Then Jungkook finally put Seokjin down. "See. I can carry you from your parking lot to your cabin. Your husband is strong enough. Don't move your unless you needed. Okay Baby?" Jungkook sweetly asked Jin.

Yeonjun was wide eyed. Seeing his boss being called baby was something he couldn't believe. The Kim Seokjin was a baby to someone.

Jungkook was going to walk out but stopped at Yeonjun. "Drive slowly from now on." Yeonjun looked confused.

Jungkook again spoke. "Take care of my husband. Also my brother in law. Was the ice cream good by the way?" Jungkook asked indicating they saw him and Minho.

Yeonjun couldn't answer now. He quickly nodded his head nervously. Jungkook smiled and went out. Without saying anything Yeonjun bowed and went out.

In the whole working time Jin didn't came out of his cabin. Yeonjun also didn't said much. Jin just talked about the works. Taehyung showed up only one time. They had a formal talk. Taehyung seemed a bit different. As if he was sad.

At the launch time Jin received a message from Jungkook that the latter would pick him up at 5. Jin didn't send anything in reply.

Jin was checking a file when the door of his room opened. Others are not allowed to enter his room without knocking. But his thoughts got cut when the door revealing Jungkook. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Are you done or I have to wait?" Jungkook asked settling himself on the couch in his comfort. Crossing one leg over the other and slightly leaned backwards in the couch.

Jin's eyes were again focused on the file. He replied without looking up. "I have to check this file. You can go if you want. I don't want to waste anyone's precious time nor I told anyone to pick me."

"Woah. Chill. Why do you always sound like a divorcee with 4 kid to feed?" Jungkook pulled out his phone from his Pocket and Chuckled at something on his phone. Indicating he wasn't going anywhere.

Jin glared at the man then sighed. "No one is allowed to enter my room at  random. Don't you know how to knock?" Jungkook looked up to Jin's question and gave a small smile not sweet at all. He was going to say something when the door was again being opened.

Taehyung entered buttoning up his sleeve. He didn't looked up before speaking. "Jin I'm done. You can.... come... with me." His voice turned into a low sound when he looked up and saw Jeon Jungkook sitting in the couch.

"No my husband is going home with me. You can go." Jungkook said before Jin could say anything. Taehyung was taken a back hearing Jungkook's tone. He looked at Jin waiting for him to say anything. Jin softly smiled at him. Jungkook raised an eyebrow seeing this.

Taehyung also gave a tight lipped smile nodding his head. "Bye then." Jin nodded at him. Taehyung went out. Jin looked down at his file again. But that didn't stayed long. As Jungkook spoke again.

"I thought no one is allowed to enter without knocking. But I guess I was wrong." Jinkook looked at Jin narrowing his eyes. Jin sighed loud closing the file. "Taehyung is different than all the other employees here. He is my friend from the college time. And it's not like I have to explain every single thing to you." Jin looked at Jungkook furrowing his brows.

Listening Jin's Stern Jungkook also looked at him sharply. But with a blink that look was gone. Jungkook was again normal. "I guess you're done now as the file is closed." Jungkook stood up fixing his coat. Jin looked at sideways with a tsk. He also then stood up.

"No need to carry me. I can walk slowly. It's not like I'm disabled to walk." Jungkook came for the support and both went out together. As if nothing happened.

Well seriously there nothing had happened.

Hey! I'm too lazy nowadays. I don't know why this book is not going forward. It's already 15 part. And it's still stuck on this things. I guess I should write more. 😅😅