~ 12 ~

Jungkook was mindlessly sitting in front of tv. How angry he was when he heard that voice from jimin's side. His blood boiled. He was so angry and he brought out them all on Jin.

Why did he shouted at Jin? He doesn't know. It's not his fault that he shouted at Jin and said those things to him. Jin was the one who pissed him off. Jin was at fault. Right?!

Yes. It's all Jin's fault here from the starting. Only Jin.

Jimin hate him. He already moved on his life. What should Jungkook do now. Forget everything and living his life? Yes. That sounds better. Once he gets divorce from Jin he will finally live his life.

But will it be that much easy for him. Forgetting Jimin. His love. His happiness. He didn't know.

Jungkook was thinking these things when his eyes landed on the TV screen.

"... And the goons then chased her. She was raped then was hit by them. But a stranger helped her for which her family is grateful to him. She is now in safe care.
So, my advice to all of you is to try not to come out alone in the late night if it's nothing serious and... " Jungkook closed the TV.

He looked at the clock. It was showing 11:30 pm.
Jungkook didn't want to admit it but he was feeling something strange. Like.... Worry?!

Yes he was worried about Jin. Why didn't Jin came back by the time? He was fidgeting his fingers. He thought about calling Jin. But held back himself.

It was already 12. But no sign of Jin. Jungkook couldn't help himself to sit like that anymore. He took his car keys and went out.

••••

Jin was driving but his mind was occupied with something else. More like someone. He was again thinking about those things he shouldn't. He was married. Well a business deal marriage.

Suddenly the car stopped there. Jin tried to start it again but couldn't do it. He came out of his car. He saw that a bit of smoke coming from the engine. He kicked his car cursing.

At that time 2 man came near him. "Hey pretty." One of them said. Jin just ignored it. "Don't want to talk to us?" The other one said. Jin looked at the other way not minding them.

"Being moody? No problem." The man said shrugging his shoulder. He started to come towards Jin. "Let's have some fun pretty. Come." He hold Jin's hand and Jin slapped the hand away.

"Just go on your way mister. Don't bother me." Jin shouted at them. "Oh you look more hot when you're angry. And we're not going without you. So be a good boy."

The two again came to Jin and tried to touch. For which Jin slapped one of them and pushed the other. "Stay away from me."

"We're not doing anything that's why you're taking us lightly." The man growled. He forcefully grabbed Jin's hand and tried to drag  him.

Jin pushed them hardly and went to the back of his car. But one of them came and pushed him to road. Jin hurt his ankle. The man leaned on Jin. He was about to touch Jin again. But Jin kicked by his another leg and stood up.

The other one came and Jin punched him. He went to his car by difficulty as his ankle was paining. He pulled out a hockey stick. And started to beat them.

"I. Told. You. To. Not. Bother. Me." Jin said hitting them on each word. "What did you said? Say again." The two of them are groaning from pain.

"So-.. sorry. Sorry to.. ma-make you an-angry.'' the man said. "I'm angry? Wash your eyes. I'm not angry. Why should I be. This is not the first time. I'm still the same. Fuck that Jeon. I'm Seokjin. I'll do what I want. So I'm not anGRY." Jin finished hitting hard.