~ 13 ~

Jin and Jungkook reached at their home. They didn't exchange any words. Jungkook parked the car. Jin opened the car door. He was going to stand up. But Jungkook stopped him.

"Hold on. Let me help you." Jungkook opened the car door and run to the other side. Jin was looking at Jungkook when he came to him. And without saying anything Jungkook again carried him. Jin lowered his gaze.

Jungkook carried him to his room. "You need to freshen up right?" Jungkook asked for which Jin nodded.

"Okay come here." Jungkook supported him. After getting freshen up Jungkook again brought him to his bed. "you need to change."
Jin looked up at him.

"My pajamas are there." Jin pointed at his closet. Jungkook went there and was about to open it. "Not that one. The drawer below."
Jin said when Jungkook was opening the wrong one.

But this time Jungkook again choose the wrong one before Jin could protest. "Ah no jungk-.." Jungkook was staring at Jin's underwears. Jin looked away. 

'Calm down Jungkook. It's not like you don't have it. You are still wearing it. Sometimes you stay only wearing them and you look hot .... Ah shit!'  Jungkook was saying to himself mentally but cursed imagining Jin only wearing it.

"Uh. Ahm Jungkook not that one. The upper one of it." Jungkook's imagination finally got cut by Jin's voice. He closed the drawer and opened the pajamas one finally.

He brought a pink pajama set for Jin. Jin's face got heated up. 'What will Jungkook think now?! That the CEO of SK corp wear pink pajamas.' Jin thought to himself.

Jin got the dress from Jungkook and waited for Jungkook to leave. But Jungkook was standing still after handing the pajamas to Jin.
"Um Jungkook I need to change this."

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded. Jin raised his eyebrow. Jungkook realized what Jin waiting for.

"I ordered food earlier. I'm going to bring it." Saying that Jungkook went out. Jin sighed then. He changed his clothes.

After sometime Jungkook came with a tray. "here. Take this chicken fry. It's from my favorite restaurant. You will also like it."
Jin looked at him.

Jin sighed before opening his mouth. "Jungkook why are you doing this? You are not like this." Jin finally said what bothering him.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I thought I should be like this." Jungkook was feeling guilty. Without further saying he went out of the room again. Jin ate the food. And within some minutes Jungkook came back knocking on the door.

" Yeah come." Jin said. He knew it was Jungkook. No one is leaving here other than them.

" I called the doctor. As it's already late night he will come tomorrow morning. You can sleep now." Jungkook said taking the tray.

Jin was going to call Jungkook but he already left. He also made himself comfortable on the bed and closed his eyes. He was thinking everything happened that day from the morning. The words Jungkook said to him. He said sorry but still what he opened in Jin's heart once again can't be closed within some minutes.

••••

Jin woke up by the knocking sound on his door. He sat on the bed. "come in." The door opened and Jungkook came with a doctor following him.

"Come here doctor." Jungkook motioned to the doctor. "Mr. Jeon your ankle is hurt. Right? " The doctor asked and Jin nodded to reply. He was surprised as he was mentioned as Jeon. He couldn't disagree to it. It's the truth that he was a Jeon now. Even if he didn't want to.