~ 8 ~

The environment of dinner is so awkward for Jin. For Jungkook's parents it's so nothing but in actual it's not anything real. He was so angry at Jungkook for making him embarrassed. But he can't show it.

Jungkook noticed Jin was quietly eating lowering his head. And he knew the exact reason of it. Remembering their encounters in their home he decided to tease Jin more. He brought his spoon in front of Jin's face as he was sitting beside him. Jin looked up at him.

"Eat this. Open your mouth baby. " Jungkook smiled lovingly. Jin looked confused, his ears started to become red and the nickname 'BABY' not helping at all. He slowly opened his mouth and took the food.

But his confusion faded away tasting the bite. It was a piece of meat what it seen but it's actually a chilli beneath it. Jin threw daggers through his eyes at Jungkook. Jungkook was all smiley.

Jungkook saw that look on Jin's face. And smirked at him. Jin started to eat again, Jungkook again brought himself to eating. Jin pressed his foot on Jungkook's one and due to the pressure of Jin's foot with the shoe Jungkook flinched slightly. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon looked at them. "What happen Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Nothing. It's j-just do you want eat anything e-else Jin?" Jungkook moved his attention to Jin from his father. Jin was still pressing hard on his leg. "No honey you eat. I love seeing you like this." Jin sweetly smiled as innocent as possible.

Mr. and Mrs Jeon also smiled looking at the sweet couple. If only they know!

Jin finally moved his leg from Jungkook's. Jungkook exhaled the breath he was holding. After that both ate quietly. Finishing their dinner all went to their room to sleep.

Jin lie down on the bed in the middle. Jungkook was standing still.
"Why are you lying here?"

Jin looked at him with irritation. "Because that's what bed are made for." "I know. I'm not dumb." Jungkook spoke getting near the bed. "Good but not glad to hear." Jin dramatically thrown a smile.

"If you're sleeping here where will I sleep? " Jungkook said crossing his arms on chest. "Wherever you want. I'm not moving from here." Jin said staying still.

Jungkook laughed a bit before saying "Fine if that's what you want." Jungkook get on the bed next to Jin. "Hey. What are you doing?" Jin immediately sat up.

"I'm lying. This is my room, my bed. If you want you sleep on the couch, carpet, floor, bathroom wherever you want." Jungkook said so casually.

" You're not sleeping with me Jungkook. I can't sleep anywhere else. So you better get up from bed." Jin said. "Why are you afraid that you'll be seduced by me?" Jungkook asked with a smug look. "What the hell are you talking? Just go. Go from here." Jin said pushing Jungkook. But Jungkook was so strong. Jin sighed.

"Fine sleep here. I think the bed is big enough for us." Jin moved to the side giving Jungkook enough space for himself. "But don't try to touch me or else-" Jungkook cut Jin's sentence tsking.

"Or else what? You're not enough strong physically to defeat me. Are you gonna scream or you're gonna complain to my parents that I'm touching you who are already thinking you're sore. Then do it." Jin was speechless remembering Mrs Jeon's words then.

" Just sleep you hippopotamus. Don't move near me." Jin said with slightly pink cheeks and lie down on his side. "Who wants to go near you ugly duck? Just because of my situation I'm here or else me and you? Doesn't sounds right. " Jungkook shook his head and turn off the lamps. Both are back facing each other.

Jungkook unlock his phone. Jin's post went viral. They are top on trending. Jungkook scrolled down and saw the comment.

'Oh they're really the power couple.'

'This jinkook couple are just fire.'

'Everyone our Jeon Jungkook is in love with Seokjin and surprisingly I'm not jealous.'

'I can feel it Jungkook is possessive and whipped for jin.'

' Kim Seokjin is surely world wide handsome. His beauty is something else. Jeon Jungkook is lucky.'

' JINKOOK... '

Jungkook wanted to puke at the name they are given. He scroll down and saw that everyone is talking just about them two. Jungkook closed his phone and put it in the side.

It was midnight. Jungkook moved again because of Jin's kick. Jin was sleeping sound. Jungkook tried to sleep. Within a few minutes Jin kicked him again. This is the 3rd time. Jungkook turned and saw Jin was now facing him sleeping adorably.

' Does he always sleep like this? Is he attending any Karate class in his dream?' Jungkook thought to himself.

Seeing Jin sleeping he didn't say anything and moved a little again not to get another kick. And now if he moved an inch he'll be on the floor.  But he again felt a kick on his waist by jin. When he got up and turned to Jin he saw Jin was shifting to the other side. Now he is so angry. Who the hell shift to the side after every 2 minutes in sleep?!

Jin was back facing him. He couldn't saw his face but he's sure that Jin was smirking at him. Then his gaze dropped on Jin's ass. Surely Jin has a body that makes even a woman jealous. Jin already kicked him many times. So without thinking he smacked on Jin's ass.

Jin flinched with the stinging feeling and sat up immediately glaring at Jungkook. "Why did you do that?" Jin angrily asked placing his hand on the back.

"Why did you kick me then? Don't tell me you were sleeping because I'm not dumb to believe that?!" Jungkook said pointing his finger to Jin.

"I was sleeping. Or Even if I'm not sleeping who give you right to spank my ass?!" Jin shouted without noticing what he's saying.

"Then who give you right to kick me?! And you're talking about spanking? Really? Do you want me to show what does real spanking means?!" Jungkook said getting close to Jin.

"Don't start at the midnight hippopotamus. "Jin said backing away.

"Why ducky? Midnight is special for doing so many things." Jungkook moved more close to Jungkook. Jin tried to push Jungkook but Jungkook catched his hand. "What do you think you're that strong? Then sorry you're still fragile for me."Jungkook tightened his hold. Teasing Jin at extreme level.

" I'm not fragile. And who the hell you are calling ducky here you shit? Just get away from me." Jin started to pull his hand but Jungkook not releasing it. Jin is difficult to control for sure.

Jin tried to up from there but as the blanket is there he got tangled and with Jungkook's pulling they both fall in the floor. And most importantly their lips are pressed. Jin's eyes are widened. While Jungkook was processing what's happening. Jin gave Jungkook a hard push on his chest.

"YEAH YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! MOVE!" Jin shouted. Jungkook stand up. He gave his hand to Jin to stand up but Jin slapped it away.

Jungkook was searching his words to speak while Jin was trying to stand up. He was angry. That can be confirmed by his face. He stand up but immediately felt a pain on his ankle that he was about to fall but Jungkook hold him at time. Jungkook sat him on bed.

"Goodnight. Sleep it's late." Jungkook said and without any glance he went to his side and lie there back facing Jin.

Jin also closed his eyes. Then he realized another important thing. His in laws are sleeping in the other room. He already get enough embarrassment not anymore. With that hope he drift off.

Hey all of you thanks for voting. As it's my first book this means a lot to me. Thank you all.
Any thoughts? Is the story going on the right track?!

Vote and comment . (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)🥰🥰