I Love Him?

Next Day

Next Day

- I S A I A H -

When Masicka seh 'woulda f*ck you fi the rest of my life' , that's me right now. 'Cause ain't no way one woman inside can feel so enchanting.

"K.....Kaaam I'm about to come".

Third time's a charm.

"Not yet" I ordered, while deepening her arch.

I watch has she coats me with her juices, the feeling of her clenching around me does something to me.

My speed picks up, her ass meeting me half way with each thrust. As if I wasn't going deep enough, I aim to go deeper.

Wah touch har soul.

"Oh my f*cking gosh" she moans and I watch as her body shakes.

At the sound of her moaning breathlessly, I slap both her ass cheek and watch as they jiggle. A half smirk appears on my face.

Trapping my lip between my teeth, I use my finger to squeeze deep into her ass.

"Can't hold it Kam....please" gripping the sheets she buries her face into the pillow.

At her request, I pull out all the way and watch has she release the water works.

Using my hand to play with her clit, I smile as she creates a pool underneath us.

When she's down from her high, I waste no time using my manhood to play with her fold, moments after I enter with force.

"F*ck, yuh so tight babe " I say with a throaty groan.

Taking her hair, I make a fist and pull her up to me, positioning her back to my chest. Using the other hand to grab her throat and bend her head all the way to have her looking at me.

Pacing slowly in and out of her I ask "Ready fi dis?"

"Mhmhm"

"You know I like words Ny."

Hearing her moan softly, I release her hair and grip her nipple between my thumb and index finger and firmly squeeze them.

"Yeessaaah"

"Good" my voice sounding low and raspy.

Speeding up, I release her throat placing one hand on her waist to grip her firmly, while the other still squeezing her nipple.

The sound our body makes when they clash into each other fills the room.

Her moans are music to my ears.

Each tone taking me further to my peak.

Feeling as she clench and unclenched around me, I can feel myself growing inside her.