chapter 11 - our place

The next day, the girls were on set, shooting their MV

The next day, the girls were on set, shooting their MV. Hyerin was trying to act as if everything was normal. She hadn't told her members about her and Jungwon, except Seoyeon.

Seoyeon agreed to keep it a secret until Hyerin felt it was right to tell them. These girls were like family to Hyerin, they had been taking care of her as if she were their little sister since she was young, so keeping secrets from them was hard.

"Here, Hyerin ah, you must be cold." Jiyoung handed her a heat pack as the younger was shivering. "Thanks, unnie, let's share it." The younger took the heat pack and put it between her hands. "No, I'm okay. You take it."

Hyerin gave Jiyoung a warm smile. They were filming outside today, and it was freezing. The girls were in their outfits, which didn't have much fabric to keep them warm. Hyerin's lips were trembling; she was freezing her ass off.

"Okay, let's do another take!" The director shouted. The girls went to take their places and immediately went into character. They were professionals, so they knew how to act in front of the camera, no matter how cold it was.

"That was good! Everyone take 5."

Hyerin sat down on the chair while the other members were getting their makeup touched up, rubbing her palms together.

Suddenly, a blanket was placed over her shoulders. "Oh, thank you-" She turned around to thank the mysterious figure.

"Jungwon? What are you doing here?" Her eyes widened as she saw who it was. In a way, she was glad to see him, but at the same time, she was afraid.

It was Jungwon. He was wearing a long black coat with a cap and mask on. "I just thought I'd visit you." He pulled his mask down and flashed a smile, revealing his dimples.

"Oh? Jungwon? Came to visit your girlfriend?" Seoyeon teased as she walked over to them.

"Yoii.. I just came by to check up on my dongsaeng's." Jungwon replied. "How's it going?"

"Good. But I'm freezing my ass off. Who thought it'd be a good idea to film outside when it's so freaking cold?" Hyerin mumbled as her lips trembled.

Seoyeon couldn't help but chuckle, rubbing Hyerin's shoulders to help her stay warm. "Sorry about her; she's a whiner. How will anyone ever put up with you?"