chapter 28 - blessed cursed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

DISPATCH : BREAKING!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

On Wednesday, Kang Hyerin of Nova and Yang Jungwon of Enhypen confirmed their relationship through their personal Instagram! After much suspicion and allegations, everything turned out to be true

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

On Wednesday, Kang Hyerin of Nova and Yang Jungwon of Enhypen confirmed their relationship through their personal Instagram! After much suspicion and allegations, everything turned out to be true. Does HYBE not take their rules seriously? There seem to be many positive reviews on their relationship, followed by many negative reviews. Nonetheless, we wish the couple our best wishes.

The truth was finally out. They were a little afraid of the fans response, but it didn't affect their relationship. They loved each other too much to let it come between them. It was the last day before they had to return to their dorms and resume with their idol duties.

"Cheers to Jungwon and Hyerin!" Jungra cheered as she raised her glass, everyone clinking it. "I'm proud of both of you for coming so far. And if you guys receive any hate, let me know. I'll hunt each and every one of them." Jungra added.

"Thanks unnie." Hyerin smiled. "Thanks noona, but I can handle them." Jungwon grinned. "Good. You better protect our Erinnie." Mrs Yang added. They had a great time at dinner and were finally off.

"I haven't checked my SNS at all these past few days." Hyerin spoke as they sat in their car and made their way back to their respective dorms. "Me neither, it's better if you don't." Jungwon replied. "You're right. Anyway, I already have a performance tomorrow. Back to reality." Hyerin sighed.

"Hey, but at least we have each other. And we don't have to hide anymore right?" Jungwon smiled reassuringly, taking her hand in his. "Right. Anyway, I had the best 2 months with you." Hyerin smiled. "I did too. I'm kinda sad it's over, but we'll always make time for each other right?" Jungwon spoke. Hyerin smiled and nodded as they arrived at her dormitory.

"I'll head in first." Hyerin said. "Good luck on your performance tomorrow, I love you." Jungwon replied, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you too."

"I'm home!" Hyerin announced as she opened her front door. "Welcome home kiddo." Hayoung welcomed. "Wow, you really didn't come back pregnant huh?" Seoyeon chuckled. "Shut up." Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"Time flies by so fast, 2 months felt like nothing honestly. I'm tired of you guys." Hyerin sighed as she sat down beside them on the sofa. "Okay, rude." Hayoung replied. "Where's Jiyoung unnie?" "She's at the office discussing some matters."

"What matters?" Hyerin asked curiously. "Err.. just something." Hayoung answered nervously. "Just tell her." Seoyeon nudged Hayoung. "Tell me what?" "Nothing!" Hayoung quickly answered.

"We lost a massive amount of followers and our account is receiving a lot of hate ever since the dating issue." Seoyeon blurted out. "Yah!" Hayoung pinched Seoyeon's arm. "What? She should know. It's better to find out from us than from the media."

"Really? We're losing fans and receiving hate cause of me?" Hyerin was stunned. "No, don't say it like that. The fans just took the news negatively. It'll die down sooner or later." Hayoung reassured.

"I didn't know about that. I haven't checked social media lately." Hyerin said. "You don't have to. It's dumb comments." Seoyeon replied.

Later that night, Hyerin was in bed, she finally decided to check her inbox.

'break up with jungwon or i'll kill u!!'

'looking at ur face disgusts me'

'ur nothing but a talentless attention seeking whore'

She was taken aback by the amount of hate and death threats she was getting. She wondered if Jungwon was getting them too. Not all the comments were bad. There were a few nice ones.

'unnie im so happy for both of u!! ill always support u!'

'u guys are sooo cute together'

That made her feel a little better. She was strong not to let it affect her. Unable to sleep, she went outside to grab a glass of water. "Oh, unnie. You're back." Hyerin said as she saw Jiyoung sitting on the sofa. "Oh, hey Erin. Not asleep yet?" "Yeah, can't sleep. How was the meeting?" She asked nervously as she sat down next to the leader.

"Oh, you know. Business as usual." Jiyoung answered. "I know what it was about. What did the company say?" "Oh. You know?" "Yes. So tell me."

Jiyoung paused for a moment. "They wanted to take you out of the upcoming performances for a while. But I said no." "What? They want me out?" "Not forever, just temporarily until the heat dies down. But I managed to change their mind. Just don't let it get to you okay? And none of this is your fault."

"Are you sure? Maybe it would be better if I don't perform with you guys for a while."

"No, I'm sure. We're a team. If you're not performing, neither are we."

Hyerin sighed deeply. Not knowing if she had just ruined their lives forever.